Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Waypoint wishes
622 4 2019-4-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rune.c3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 181601 ft
Norway

Here are some adjustments that would have been nice to get in Waypoint.

Waypoint works great for filming since it is possible to start the route and then tap pause on the screen. Then the drone goes to the first waypoint and waits for the GO. Now the filming can start and then I can press GO a few seconds later.

The problem is that the drone accelerates to set speed too fast. Although set speed is low, for example 0.5 m/s, the acceleration from still is too fast and film quality becomes poor.
In the second waypoint of the route, the speed is set to 2 m/s. Then there is another heavy movement in the drone because of the acceleration.
In the third and last waypoint, the drone is set to stop and hover. This is like hit a wall. From 2 m/s to 0 m/s in less than 1 centimeter.

Please make it possible to set an acceleration / deactivation that makes the movements soft.
2019-4-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Good day Rune.c3. Thank you for your interest in our waypoint feature. No worries I will forward this concern to our designated department if we could possibly make this suggestion happens. Thank you for understanding and have a safe and happy flying always!
2019-4-11
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Thanks for sharing your suggestion!
2019-4-11
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

BTW welcome to the forum mate!
2019-4-11
Use props
ziemkowski
lvl.1
United States

These issues are definitely jarring.

My biggest gripe about Waypoints 2.0 so far, beyond those rapid changes you mention, is how it begins the route immediately, forcing you to back out the shot far enough to add a fade or dissolve, when I'd rather it wait 1 second at waypoint 1 before starting the route and gradually begin the action after that.

My only other real issue is the lack of being able to reverse the route, as I'm almost always setting it up in reverse. In some cases that would even make the need to hover before starting irrelevant, since I'd already be at the first waypoint.
2019-4-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules