1799 17 2019-4-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Defik
lvl.1
Flight distance : 97500 ft

Netherlands

Since yesterday I have a big problem.

After installing a firmware update on my controller my P3A was recornised as a P3P and video signal is lost.

Everything works well except all the video functions. I can't go in to camera settings and have no live coverage.

Is there anyone who can help? Installing the dji app on other phones won't work eighter.

I'm very disappointed that my drone doesn't work anymore and there's still nothing I can do on it by myself

Screenshot_20190411_163024_dji.pilot.jpg
2019-4-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Good day Defik. We're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. May I ask you if what procedure did you perform to update the firmware of your Phantom 3 Advanced RC? Is it thru the DJI Go app? Also May I ask if what kind of mobile device are you currently using right now?. Please keep us posted for us to further help you with this concern. Thank you for understanding and have a great day!
2019-4-11
Use props
Defik
lvl.1

Netherlands

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-11 10:39
Hi, Good day Defik. We're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. May I ask you if what procedure did you perform to update the firmware of your Phantom 3 Advanced RC? Is it thru the DJI Go app? Also May I ask if what kind of mobile device are you currently using right now?. Please keep us posted for us to further help you with this concern. Thank you for understanding and have a great day!

Only my controller has been updated because of my drone don't had any report or something like that that a newer firmware available was. I'm using it with a Huawei Mate 10 pro and haven't any troubles before.

Must said that I was Very pleased with my drone till now on.

The date on the Dcim map is also changed to 2013 in stead of 2019.

I tried to format the SD, load the latest firmware and set it to the aircraft but the yellow light keeps blinking for 40mins without positiv result.

The earlier beep beep beep sound in time of the older updates has now never sounded also.
2019-4-11
Use props
Defik
lvl.1

Netherlands

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-11 10:39

And yes i updated it true the Dji go app
2019-4-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Defik Posted at 4-11 11:26
Only my controller has been updated because of my drone don't had any report or something like that that a newer firmware available was. I'm using it with a Huawei Mate 10 pro and haven't any troubles before.

Must said that I was Very pleased with my drone till now on.

Hi, Good day Defik. Thank you for the additional information. Upon checking here in regards to the mobile device that you are using. I am sorry to say that the Huawei Mate 10 is still not recommended. Actually, there is a possibility that the Huawei Mate 10 will work, however, since it's not yet optimized with the Phantom 3 Advanced and with the DJI GO application we cannot guarantee the stability of the Huawei Mate 10 when in use with the said device and with the said application. We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any problem. If the remote controller firmware upgrade failed, try with another mobile device on the recommended device list and conduct upgrade again. You can refer to the list of the compatible device here:
In addition, We highly recommend checking the drone's firmware if it has the latest firmware since if remote controller firmware version v1.6.0 or newer must be used with the latest aircraft firmware.

Also, the status LED is green after an upgrade, press the C1 and C2 buttons and camera settings dial at the same time to power on the remote controller. Launch the DJI GO app, download upgrade package under Overall Status. Then upgrade the remote controller again.
c. Press the C1, C2 and Shutter button at the same time. Power off and then power on the remote controller. Link the remote controller to the aircraft. Check whether there is image transmission. Thank you for your understanding. Keep us posted on the latest progress for us to further help you with this concern. Thanks!
2019-4-11
Use props
Defik
lvl.1

Netherlands

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-11 15:50
Hi, Good day Defik. Thank you for the additional information. Upon checking here in regards to the mobile device that you are using. I am sorry to say that the Huawei Mate 10 is still not recommended. Actually, there is a possibility that the Huawei Mate 10 will work, however, since it's not yet optimized with the Phantom 3 Advanced and with the DJI GO application we cannot guarantee the stability of the Huawei Mate 10 when in use with the said device and with the said application. We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any problem. If the remote controller firmware upgrade failed, try with another mobile device on the recommended device list and conduct upgrade again. You can refer to the list of the compatible device here: [view_image]
In addition, We highly recommend checking the drone's firmware if it has the latest firmware since if remote controller firmware version v1.6.0 or newer must be used with the latest aircraft firmware. [view_image]

I have also tried to installing the dji go app on my wife her Note 8 phone but with that phone i have the same problems.

Later today i`ll go check the options given by you. We stay tuned..
2019-4-11
Use props
Defik
lvl.1

Netherlands

now i see that the Android app wich i am using is the 3.1.52 version and not the V3.1.8. version.

In the playstore this is the only version wich is applicable at this time. Can i get the latest version from anywhere else?
2019-4-11
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Try somewhere like apk mirror
The pro 10 should work fine if the 9 does and it did prior to fw update.
Try a fw refresh using the DJI Assistant and not through the app if thats possible with your AC
2019-4-11
Use props
Defik
lvl.1

Netherlands

Bashy Posted at 4-11 19:03
Try somewhere like apk mirror
The pro 10 should work fine if the 9 does and it did prior to fw update.
Try a fw refresh using the DJI Assistant and not through the app if thats possible with your AC

I will try but what is meant with Dji Assistant? the only way i know is to use the app and do it from there.
2019-4-11
Use props
Defik
lvl.1

Netherlands

I tried to downgrade the controller with Succes.

The drone eighter failed to downgrade. It seems to be the SD card where not readed by the gimbalunit
2019-4-13
Use props
Defik
lvl.1

Netherlands

I have paired the drone again with the controller, tomorrow I want to try to loosen the wires from the gimbal and connect again but now my controller will not download the newest controller firmware.

I'm getting sow sick of this problem.

Please help my out a bit if anything is possible.

Drone has latest firmware but my controller keep telling me I had a professional drone but I have the Advanced version!   Stil no video signal or any camera signal.

Help!
2019-4-16
Use props
Defik
lvl.1

Netherlands

Nobody who can help?
2019-4-22
Use props
Defik
lvl.1

Netherlands

Hello DJI!! Please help us out!
2019-4-24
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

https://phantompilots.com/thread ... sistant-tool.77073/
2019-4-25
Use props
kurupted
lvl.1
United States

I'm having the same problem as the op.

No video feed, just black. I can control the camera tilt using the controller, but the controls in the app are grayed out. Can't take pics/video with controller/app.

Everything in the app reports ready to fly, latest firmware, etc.
Odd thing is now the app insists I have a P3P instead of P3A

If I open the Editor, and click Import from SD card it says "Camera firmware not supported".
In the Camera view it says I have 0 MB remaining on the SD card. It's almost empty. Different SD card, same issue.
I've never noticed if these two things were correct when it was working though as I never use the Editor.

I did have to update my controller firmware today when I opened the app. I'm not sure, but I think the video was not working already.
I updated the app today.

The phantom itself definitely has the latest firmware version.

I tried clearing the app's data/cache.

Lights on the phantom are normal, no light on on the camera.

My guess is the update killed it. I don't know why I ever bother updating the app or connecting it to the internet so it can force me to update things...
2019-4-27
Use props
kurupted
lvl.1
United States

I'm using an Nvidia Shield btw
2019-4-27
Use props
kurupted
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-11 15:50
Hi, Good day Defik. Thank you for the additional information. Upon checking here in regards to the mobile device that you are using. I am sorry to say that the Huawei Mate 10 is still not recommended. Actually, there is a possibility that the Huawei Mate 10 will work, however, since it's not yet optimized with the Phantom 3 Advanced and with the DJI GO application we cannot guarantee the stability of the Huawei Mate 10 when in use with the said device and with the said application. We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any problem. If the remote controller firmware upgrade failed, try with another mobile device on the recommended device list and conduct upgrade again. You can refer to the list of the compatible device here: [view_image]
In addition, We highly recommend checking the drone's firmware if it has the latest firmware since if remote controller firmware version v1.6.0 or newer must be used with the latest aircraft firmware. [view_image]

Pressing C1+C2+settings button does nothing for me. Neither does C1+C2+shutter. Also tried holding those and then turning it on with the power button, but nothing special happens when it comes on.

2019-4-27
Use props
kurupted
lvl.1
United States

Figured out the correct sequence to force a re-install of the firmware (completely different than stated earlier, must have changed) but it didn't fix it.

Neither did trying an older APK or re-linking the controller and phantom
2019-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules