Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Manufacturer's defect
1129 3 2019-4-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pastor Ted
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1359642 ft
  • >>>
United States

March 8, I received my new Mavic 2 Pro. It has decent photos and videos as compared to my Mavic 2 Zoom. Unfortunately, my brand new Mavic 2 Pro crashed on March 14 on a bright Thursday morning. While it is hovering 4 feet next to the wall of my house, it was flying slowly backwards without me controlling it. I tried to move forward but it didn't respond and crashed. So I emailed and called DJI for assistance and they sent me a UPS label. After so they investigated and they found out that there's no incident found on my flight records and they accused me of flying it while damaged on April 4, which is impossible because they have my drone. No accountability and they are trying to avoid resposibility on a faulty product. I have 5 DJI drones and this is sad experience.
2019-4-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Pastor Ted, we are so sorry for the crash accident and the data analysis result. I managed to get the case number via your Forum account, upon checking the case, we don't mean the accident happened on April 4, but no crash found in available flights.
Your case has been escalated to the higher level team to follow up, we will have someone to contact you of the further resolution, please wait patiently, thank you.
2019-4-11
Use props
Pastor Ted
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1359642 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-11 20:06
Hi Pastor Ted, we are so sorry for the crash accident and the data analysis result. I managed to get the case number via your Forum account, upon checking the case, we don't mean the accident happened on April 4, but no crash found in available flights.
Your case has been escalated to the higher level team to follow up, we will have someone to contact you of the further resolution, please wait patiently, thank you.

So far the same answer over and over in so many e-mails. One month too long. waited to long for nothing on a defective product.
2019-4-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Pastor Ted Posted at 4-20 16:07
So far the same answer over and over in so many e-mails. One month too long. waited to long for nothing on a defective product.

I checked the case again, the team was still not able to find any crash at 14th. Did you export the flight records on 14th manually to the team? Could you please export again and upload to Dropbox or Google Drive and post the link here?
2019-4-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules