DJI Acknowledges Date Issue with Smart Controller Firmware 0400
2082 1 2019-4-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GABarber
lvl.2
Flight distance : 94190 ft
United States

After the last firmware update 0400 I noticed that all my pictures and videos had the same date.

Further investigation indicated that everytime I turned off the Smart Controller and turned it back on I ended up with a date of Jan 18, 2013.

I received the following acknowledgement from DJI Support with suggestions to handle until the firmware issue is resolved as below

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sincerely appreciate your understanding and patience. I finally received the update from the engineering team based on the investigation conducted.

The time that is shown on the remote controller keeps showing up each time the remote controller is restarted.
•The cause is a firmware error
•The temporary solution is to turn off the automatically synchronize with an internet time server feature and manually modify the time to the correct time.
•The final solution is to update the firmware.
•The cause of the problem has been located and will be resolved in the next version of the firmware.

-----------------------------------------------------------
2019-4-12
Use props
godtfrank
lvl.1
Flight distance : 190889 ft
Denmark

I’m having the same problem. Lots of flying records are listed as flowen on the 18th of Jan.
And further more... three, four flights in a row (meaning 3-4 batteries) is listed as one flight for 25 min. even though that I flew for 2 hours.

Looking forward for the update
2019-4-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules