Is MCUV nd filter worth buying?
2632 2 2019-4-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sparkdrone
lvl.3
Flight distance : 9593 ft
United States

Hello! Do you have to buy the MCUV filter for the dji spark?
I already have the CPL nd filter, I will get the ND4, ND8, ND16 and ND32 from amazon.

But do I have to buy the MCUV filter???   If I have to buy it then I plan to buy this one: https://www.amazon.com/PENIVO-Camera-Filters-Ultraviolet-Quadcopter/dp/B078W4KRKN/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=mcuv+filter+for+dji+spark&qid=1555116388&s=gateway&sr=8-4-spell
Thank you for any help. :-)
2019-4-12
Use props
Rustic17
First Officer
Flight distance : 2733760 ft
United States

I don't think the MCUV filter is required...it would just give added protection for your camera lens.  If you're already using a CPL  (which I use all the time) or ND filters,  your lens is protected with them.  By the way, did you get the CPL  in the same style as your link???  I just bought the CPL in the style shown in your link...do you like it???
2019-4-12
Use props
sparkdrone
lvl.3
Flight distance : 9593 ft
United States

Rustic17 Posted at 4-12 21:55
I don't think the MCUV filter is required...it would just give added protection for your camera lens.  If you're already using a CPL  (which I use all the time) or ND filters,  your lens is protected with them.  By the way, did you get the CPL  in the same style as your link???  I just bought the CPL in the style shown in your link...do you like it???

The CPL filter works fine except it sometimes wobbles.
It wobbles when I don't put it on tight enough, also yes I did buy the same style CPL filter.
I also got ND4, ND8, ND16 and ND32 with the CPL filter, all the filters besides CPL came from china.
2019-4-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules