Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
KlooGee Would you consider helping me?
3748 26 2019-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aaron Avila
Captain
United States

Hi KlooGee!
So my Inspired Flyers Drone Community was contacted by a School Teacher from a School on the Oregon/California boarder several months ago asking if I knew a Drone Pilot that would be willing to come give a Drone presentation to her 7th and 8th grade students.
I was so excited over the invite that I felt I could find a Drone Pilot willing to produce a drone presentation.
As you know I'm a half paralyzed stroke survivor with a speech deficit and can't drive.

Well after no response from a Pilot to help me influence 28 to 30 kids with drones, her request and project fell by the way side.

Now months later she just asked me this:
Send a detailed video presentation about yourself, how you got started with drones, and the widespread career industry with drones to  (email given upon request)
We would love to see what you got! Your audience is 27 middle schoolers in 7th and 8th grade. Surely you have lots of friends, too. Thanks!

My speech deficit will be hard for kids to understand. I'll produce a secondary video but would you be willing to produce the primary presentation video?

I feel this is a great opportunity to really play a positive influence in these kids life with drones bro.

P.s. This is a smaller country school.
Sincerely,
Your bro Aaron
Inspired Flyers Drone Community

InspiredFlyers.jpg
2019-4-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Good luck Aaron, cheers!
2019-4-13
Use props
KlooGee
Captain
Flight distance : 16641309 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi Aaron,

I would be honored to do something like this for them.  Do you want me to reach out to the teacher directly?

Thanks,
David
2019-4-13
Use props
Aaron Avila
Captain
United States

KlooGee Posted at 4-13 12:30
Hi Aaron,

I would be honored to do something like this for them.  Do you want me to reach out to the teacher directly?

That would be so awesome bro! I went to high school with her back in the Jurassic Period! lol

Do you think there's a chance Ryze would Donate three Tello EDU's and train her and two other teachers to pilot a Gymnasium Presentation!
If good enough I know Patricia would take the Tello.edu presentation to surrounding schools!
(My stroke brain thinks big........ )
Sincerely,
Aaron Avila
Inspired Flyers  
2019-4-13
Use props
Hurley1718
Captain
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

This is a great opportunity for all involved. I think careers in drones will definitely be something in the future and to be able to spark their interest at a young age is great. Good luck you two.
2019-4-13
Use props
maddox
Captain
Malaysia

That's great! Good luck Aaron!
2019-4-14
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Where in Oregon
2019-4-14
Use props
Aaron Avila
Captain
United States

Oregon California Border. Smaller Country School.
2019-4-14
Use props
Aaron Avila
Captain
United States

Hurley1718 Posted at 4-13 15:10
This is a great opportunity for all involved. I think careers in drones will definitely be something in the future and to be able to spark their interest at a young age is great. Good luck you two.

I'm excited at the opportunity bro! Influencing young minds is truly using Drones to make the world a better place!
Now to figure out a way to get Ryze to donate three or more Tello.edu's and train some teachers and students to give a drone/swarm presentation in a Gymnasium full of kids! EPIC!
I personally know one of the teachers and I'll ask if they'd be willing to take their Tello.edu presentation to surrounding schools.
I think they'd do it!
I am getting a vision for this turning into a school movement!
I think if we do this right, it could have an extremely positive impact!
How does it sound to you?
2019-4-14
Use props
Aaron Avila
Captain
United States

Here's what I just sent the teacher. We're a community so I thought you'd want to know.

Sent two hours ago.
Hi Patricia! Excellent news! I found an excellent Drone Pilot named KlooGee who has agreed to help us with producing a Drone Presentation Video for your kids. Because of my speech deficit KlooGee will be producing our main presentation video and I'll produce a secondary video flying a drone on camera and maybe you can teach them a little about stroke and what it is.
Some stats: One in seven people will have a stroke. There is over seven million stroke survivors in the world. Stroke is so common that someone in the world has a a stroke every forty seconds.
Kloo Gee will be emailing you direct to get this awesome opportunity with your kids going!
Here's KlooGee's YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMaYt8kdIR5U3ZwWiZJ6WnA/featured
I'll stay in touch!
Sincerely,
Aaron Avila
2019-4-14
Use props
JJB*
Captain
Flight distance : 12165479 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Aaron Avila Posted at 4-14 06:49
Here's what I just sent the teacher. We're a community so I thought you'd want to know.

Sent two hours ago.

Good work guys, my respect!

cheers
JJB
2019-4-14
Use props
BobB
Captain
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

Would like to see a finished product posted here if possible please
2019-4-14
Use props
Aaron Avila
Captain
United States

BobB Posted at 4-14 07:25
Would like to see a finished product posted here if possible please

Absolutely bro! We are a community in my eyes. This is about "us" not me!
2019-4-14
Use props
Hurley1718
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Aaron Avila Posted at 4-14 06:39
I'm excited at the opportunity bro! Influencing young minds is truly using Drones to make the world a better place!
Now to figure out a way to get Ryze to donate three or more Tello.edu's and train some teachers and students to give a drone/swarm presentation in a Gymnasium full of kids! EPIC!
I personally know one of the teachers and I'll ask if they'd be willing to take their Tello.edu presentation to surrounding schools.

It sounds awesome to me. Anything to spark young minds into the world of technology and in a fun way at that.

If this works out I don't see why more of us couldn't do this in our local schools also.
2019-4-14
Use props
Aaron Avila
Captain
United States

Hurley1718 Posted at 4-14 20:21
It sounds awesome to me. Anything to spark young minds into the world of technology and in a fun way at that.

If this works out I don't see why more of us couldn't do this in our local schools also.

I am so inspired that we as a Drone Community can come together and as a community influence young minds. Using Drones to make the world a better place!
Now how do I get Ryze involved with their Tello.edu? It's made for this Drone Movement!
Have you seen this?

You can add several drones and one pilot could do an amazing drone swarm presentation in shool gymnasiums throughout the U.S.!
My stroke brain thinks creatively big!
Your thoughts?
Sincerely,
Aaron Avila
2019-4-15
Use props
Hurley1718
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Aaron Avila Posted at 4-15 16:20
I am so inspired that we as a Drone Community can come together and as a community influence young minds. Using Drones to make the world a better place!
Now how do I get Ryze involved with their Tello.edu? It's made for this Drone Movement!
Have you seen this?

This looks like an amazing product and totally worth getting involved with. I'm wondering if setting up a crowd funding page to help cover the cost of a group of these might be the way to go. Then we (the members of this forum) could act as ambassadors for the product. We have a main contact (you for example) that would be in charge of the group of drones and could coordinate sending the drones out to different schools located near a forum member who would then do a demonstration at their local school. After the demo the school would ship them back to you awaiting the next school delivery.

We could then get sponsors of the program to help cover the shipping and other costs of the project. I just saw a page where a school teacher is trying to raise money to buy 4 of these herself for her students. If more people on this forum are interested this might be a fun project to try and get off the ground.

What do you think?
2019-4-15
Use props
Lucas775
Captain
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

What a great idea, let us know how this end up.
2019-4-15
Use props
Aaron Avila
Captain
United States

Lucas775 Posted at 4-15 20:12
What a great idea, let us know how this end up.

Bro, It feels like a start of something! Hu?
2019-4-15
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

KlooGee Posted at 4-13 12:30
Hi Aaron,

Good on you mate
2019-4-15
Use props
Aaron Avila
Captain
United States

I'm not sure why but I'm unable to get a hold of KlooGee and I  can't wait any longer to help the school and kids!
So here's my plan.

I have spoke with the teacher and we're going to use this video as our primary drone presentation video:

I will also produce a secondary in office drone video using Tello and Spark in a week or so.

I just view this opportunity to influence young minds with drones extremely important!
If you would like to produce a drone video presentation for the kids, let me know in comments below.

Sincerely,
Aaron Avila
Inspired Flyers

2019-5-24
Use props
BobB
Captain
United States

I'm trying to recall but my 63 year old brain cannot pull it up so i have to ask, do you have your 107 certification Aaron?
2019-5-24
Use props
Aaron Avila
Captain
United States

BobB Posted at 5-24 13:09
I'm trying to recall but my 63 year old brain cannot pull it up so i have to ask, do you have your 107 certification Aaron?

Bro I need 107 certification to only produce and provide videos for the kids? There will be ZERO on site flying.
2019-5-24
Use props
G_Sig
Captain
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

Aaron Avila Posted at 5-24 18:21
Bro I need 107 certification to only produce and provide videos for the kids? There will be ZERO on site flying.

What kind of videos Aaron?
I might have some links from S&R if you you want.
2019-5-24
Use props
Aaron Avila
Captain
United States

Videos that teach young High School college minded kids about the more technical side of drones. IE. Delivery Services, Search and Rescue etc. How drones are flying robots with high end camera's. They will be part of a humans daily life in some way I believe.
Regards,
Aaron Avila
Inspired Flyers  
2019-5-24
Use props
Aaron Avila
Captain
United States

This will be my primary presentation video.
2019-5-24
Use props
BobB
Captain
United States

Aaron Avila Posted at 5-24 18:21
Bro I need 107 certification to only produce and provide videos for the kids? There will be ZERO on site flying.

Sorry but i was just curious if you had you 107 is all. No big deal.
2019-5-25
Use props
Aaron Avila
Captain
United States

BobB Posted at 5-25 05:02
Sorry but i was just curious if you had you 107 is all. No big deal.

No just getting serious about my drone movement Inspired Flyers. This school contact escalated it way faster than I thought bro. I wasn't really ready to dump more time into it.

All my energy is being poured out in building a global stroke support movement called Stroke TV.
Here's who I endorse.  
Who does Stroke TV sponsor?
https://stroketv.blogspot.com/p/what-does-st.html
When I have  time, I'll get 100% certified as needed.
Let me know if you can contribute any time to my community drone movement?
Like my page on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/Inspire ... ty-964056833798256/

Hopefully talk later bro!
Sincerely,
Aaron Avila
Inspired Flyers

2019-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules