Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Simulator Installation Issues
1159 10 4-13 09:42
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aaron.schmohe
lvl.1
Flight distance : 49567 ft
United States

Has anybody had issues installing the simulator software? After installation, the software does not automatically load even though I have the box checked. Also, the shortcut icon can't find the exe file. Finally, I can't even find the exe file to run the program.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Screen Shot 2019-04-13 at 11.38.05 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-04-13 at 11.38.27 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-04-13 at 11.39.12 AM.png
4-13 09:42
Use props
FredAstra
First Officer
Flight distance : 595577 ft
United Kingdom

Exactly the same problem with me.  I installed the flight simulator last year and it took ages, problems with firewall/windows I think.  I tried to run the FS today but was invited (no choice) to upgrade to latest version.  And Now I have all the exact same problems you describe :-(

It is (was) a great piece of software with excellent simulations.

Please help DJI
4-15 12:49
Use props
StephenTK
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1204 ft

United States

FredAstra Posted at 4-15 12:49
Exactly the same problem with me.  I installed the flight simulator last year and it took ages, problems with firewall/windows I think.  I tried to run the FS today but was invited (no choice) to upgrade to latest version.  And Now I have all the exact same problems you describe :-(

It is (was) a great piece of software with excellent simulations.

When I try to run the program I get a file error warning
error: 005_000 {000/0114} Abort or Retry

Any clues to the error message?
4-20 15:28
Use props
FredAstra
First Officer
Flight distance : 595577 ft
United Kingdom

Hi.  Sorry but I have never encountered this particular problem,  but I have seen others on this and other forums who have reported this same error.  Probably you get a different issue dependant on the anti virus prog you have ? I Use malware bytes and windows defender which results in the problems mentioned above by aaron.

I find it really frustrating, and unbelievable that a $10 billion dollar company (DJI) can't reproduce these problems we're having and either fix the cause of the 'False Positive' or communicate with the anti virus industry and sort it.   Or is it really a trojan in the software ? ? ?

DJI's software and hardware products are really outstanding, so please please please sort this DJI . . . .  

4-21 13:14
Use props
DTFoto
lvl.1
Flight distance : 203671 ft
United Kingdom

Check to see if your antivirus program hasn't quarantined it. I have installed the latest version and my virus killer keeps saying it is infected with a virus and quarantines the file.
4-26 07:27
Use props
DTFoto
lvl.1
Flight distance : 203671 ft
United Kingdom

Check to see if your antivirus program hasn't quarantined it. I have installed the latest version and my virus killer keeps saying it is infected with a virus and quarantines the file.
4-26 07:27
Use props
psychodrone
lvl.1

Turkey

I'm having this problem. was there a solution?
Thanks
4-30 03:45
Use props
aaron.schmohe
lvl.1
Flight distance : 49567 ft
United States

I'll try to see if my virus protection is the issue.

Side note, I don't know why they can't also make a version for Macs. I'm having to run this on my VM.
5-2 09:46
Use props
Cdov
lvl.2
United States

FredAstra Posted at 4-21 13:14
Hi.  Sorry but I have never encountered this particular problem,  but I have seen others on this and other forums who have reported this same error.  Probably you get a different issue dependant on the anti virus prog you have ? I Use malware bytes and windows defender which results in the problems mentioned above by aaron.

I find it really frustrating, and unbelievable that a $10 billion dollar company (DJI) can't reproduce these problems we're having and either fix the cause of the 'False Positive' or communicate with the anti virus industry and sort it.   Or is it really a trojan in the software ? ? ?

Possible ...
Tried to install it on an external drive after more than 10 failures and my computer froze with a blue screen telling me PC RAN INTO A PROBLEM AN NEED TO REBOOT, COLLECTING ERROR INFO WE'LL REBOOT FOR YOU ... progress 0% after 20 minutes rebooted manually SCARY
5-19 18:37
Use props
Cdov
lvl.2
United States

HELP DJI. HELP
5-19 18:38
Use props
G37 Mavic Pro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 39659 ft
United States

I have not had any issues with installing the simulator. My issue was getting a activation code. I selected the free trial and not where to click to get started. So I uninstalled the program and just used my smart phone with the dji go app.
7-29 22:59
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules