ND 32?
1711 17 2019-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PatriotArcher
lvl.4
Flight distance : 82169 ft
United States

Hey, I've been looking at getting some nd filters and I'm not sure if a 32 is necessary. Anybody have one? And if so do you ise it much?
2019-4-13
Use props
fansb1fe1104
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3372566 ft
United States

ND32 would be used for snow or bright water.
2019-4-13
Use props
MccloudSpark
lvl.4
Flight distance : 27562 ft

United States

I have the Polar Pro set containing the PL (polarizer), ND8 (reduces f by 3 stops), ND16 (reduces f by 4 stops).
2019-4-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're sure that our valued DJI Forum members would provide the best recommendation if it's necessary for you to use an ND 32 filter for your shoot. If you're interested in buying ND filters, you may check our Polar Pro filters for DJI Spark which is available on our store. Please see the link below. Thank you for continued support.

https://store.dji.com/product/polarpro-spark-filters
2019-4-14
Use props
Lysak2003
Second Officer
Flight distance : 500052 ft
Ukraine

DJI Tony Posted at 4-14 14:07
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're sure that our valued DJI Forum members would provide the best recommendation if it's necessary for you to use an ND 32 filter for your shoot. If you're interested in buying ND filters, you may check our Polar Pro filters for DJI Spark which is available on our store. Please see the link below. Thank you for continued support.

https://store.dji.com/product/polarpro-spark-filters

Hello, Tony! If you are looking closely on the link you share, you can find out that all filters are out of stock. For a long time.
2019-4-14
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

An ND32 has 5 f-stops so it is designed to maintain a slower shutter speed in very bright conditions. They tend to be good when capturing motion in video whilst flying the drone in the direction of a bright sun or over bright environments such as large bodies of snow, sand and alike. It can be difficult to balance out a bright sky with a dark foreground without blowing highlights and causing dark shadows in the lowlights - this is where a gradient filter may come in handy with an ND8/ND32 split. It's always good to have options in your kit to use for as many scenarios as possible but unless you fly in very bright sun, the ND32 will not be used as much as those with lower f-stops as you may underexpose the footage.
2019-4-15
Use props
MavSpa_user
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

I used it a lot to bring my shutter speed to 60, or 50. I use it more then my nd16/pl, buy them both
2019-4-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Lysak2003 Posted at 4-14 14:26
Hello, Tony! If you are looking closely on the link you share, you can find out that all filters are out of stock. For a long time.

Hi, we do apologize that the ND filters are not yet available on our store. If you would like to get the latest update on the availability of these ND filters, please leave the email on the "IN STOCK REMINDER" section. Thank you for understanding.
2019-4-15
Use props
Lysak2003
Second Officer
Ukraine

DJI Tony Posted at 4-15 08:51
Hi, we do apologize that the ND filters are not yet available on our store. If you would like to get the latest update on the availability of these ND filters, please leave the email on the "IN STOCK REMINDER" section. Thank you for understanding.
Situation with ND filters in DJI Store doesn't change for months: they are out of stock. Reminder won't help. You have to talk with responsible manager about shortage of the product.
2019-4-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Lysak2003 Posted at 4-15 09:23
Situation with ND filters in DJI Store doesn't change for months: they are out of stock. Reminder won't help. You have to talk with responsible manager about shortage of the product.

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. I'll forward this feedback into our related department for further check about this situation. Thank you for continued support.
2019-4-16
Use props
Sayhelloforme
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8133219 ft
United States

The highest ND filter I use is a ND16. We don’t get a lot of snow around here so I have no real use for a 32. Now if you were shooting  photography  You could use the 32 for longer exposure to blur water like a water fall. I have found though that using a Nd filter to take photos on the phantom make the pictures LESS sharp.
2019-4-16
Use props
Lysak2003
Second Officer
Ukraine

DJI Tony Posted at 4-16 14:09
Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. I'll forward this feedback into our related department for further check about this situation. Thank you for continued support.

Thank you for your work!
2019-4-16
Use props
MavSpa_user
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

https://www.polarprofilters.com/ ... -shutter-collection
2019-4-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Lysak2003 Posted at 4-16 21:09
Thank you for your work!

You're most welcome. Please let us know if you have other concerns. Cheers!
2019-4-17
Use props
Lysak2003
Second Officer
Ukraine

DJI Tony Posted at 4-17 10:44
You're most welcome. Please let us know if you have other concerns. Cheers!

If you could solve the question, it would be my biggest desire.
2019-4-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Lysak2003 Posted at 4-17 11:06
If you could solve the question, it would be my biggest desire.

I've successfully forwarded your concern into our designated department for further help. You may check this said accessory if you have extra time to check if it would be available in the future. Thank you for understanding.
2019-4-17
Use props
Lysak2003
Second Officer
Ukraine

DJI Tony Posted at 4-17 16:01
I've successfully forwarded your concern into our designated department for further help. You may check this said accessory if you have extra time to check if it would be available in the future. Thank you for understanding.

Huge thank you for your help!
2019-4-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Lysak2003 Posted at 4-17 20:40
Huge thank you for your help!

Pleasure is mine. No worries, we're always here to help! Thank you for choosing DJI!
2019-4-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules