1254 5 2019-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

As the title goes, i cannot access the the phantom section of the forum due to a 502 Bad Gateway error, i am in the UK (Europe in case ya didnt know lol :p )
I didnt have a clue where to post this either, ya need a general section or something.....
2019-4-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Bashy, thanks for your feedback, our technicians are working on it, I will keep you updated once it is fixed, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2019-4-13
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-13 19:21
Hi Bashy, thanks for your feedback, our technicians are working on it, I will keep you updated once it is fixed, sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Thanks Mindy, seems to be working again now
2019-4-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Bashy Posted at 4-13 19:50
Thanks Mindy, seems to be working again now

Yes, I just wanted to update, it has been fixed, please keep us updated if there is any other issue.
2019-4-13
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Bashy,  same thing happened to me.  First thought was , well now they're taking the phantom forum down since the sudden stop in production.  I get the feeling sometimes that we're just being abandoned by dji.
2019-4-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

ALABAMA Posted at 4-14 06:45
Bashy,  same thing happened to me.  First thought was , well now they're taking the phantom forum down since the sudden stop in production.  I get the feeling sometimes that we're just being abandoned by dji.

Hi ALABAMA, that is not possible, Phantom series is one of our most important products, it was just a server glitch and has been fixed, don't worry.
2019-4-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules