Connection Help
617 4 2019-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RegDawg
lvl.3
Flight distance : 54091 ft
United States

So I just got my Osmo Pocket today. It looks to connect via wifi fine but seconds after I get disconnected. I can't get it to connect to bluetooth. When I get to the point where the app see's the Osmo Pocket and I hit CONNECT, nothing happens. My preference is to connect via bluetooth. I'm using a Note 9. Anyone have any issues?
2019-4-13
Use props
BeterBan
lvl.4
Austria

OP "does not" connect via bluetooth - but it needs it. Then automatic connection
via wifi (2.4 GHz!) should occur.
2019-4-13
Use props
NoëI
lvl.4

Netherlands

It does not need the bluetooth. Bluetooth is only used to help the OP to make a wifi connection.
By default the OP uses 5 Ghz (channel 149).
Try changing the WiFi band to 2.4 Ghz on the OP, and make a direct connection to it with your phone (do not use the bluetooth option)
With a bit of luck this will work for you!
2019-4-14
Use props
RegDawg
lvl.3
Flight distance : 54091 ft
United States

Oh okay.....I get it now. Let me try again and see how it goes.
2019-4-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, we can't connect to the wireless module using a Bluetooth connection only. The mobile phone is connected to the base via Wi-Fi. Adding a Bluetooth connection skips the need to enter a Wi-Fi password, helping to enhance the user experience. Hope that this information would clarify your query for today. Thank you for understanding.
2019-4-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules