Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
P4 pro + V2 No Map loading Map Screen is Black
996 5 2019-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kuruppu
lvl.1
Flight distance : 501877 ft
  • >>>
Sri Lanka

P4 pro + V2  No Map loading  Map Screen is Black No map loading &
No Flight Records loading (Remote GPS On, Wifi Internets IS OK)

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
2019-4-13
Use props
Texasedge
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1009154 ft
United States

Update the Go4 app to the latest revision.
2019-4-15
Use props
Nick M
First Officer
Flight distance : 600574 ft
United States

Did you get this to work?  Mine is doing the same.  And, it shows it is the latest version.  I am curious if I am doing it right.  This controller & bird are new to me.
2019-4-28
Use props
KEJ
First Officer
United Kingdom

Initially, whilst at home, I usually fire up the remote and check I have maps for the area I am flying.

So, I would ask, what happens if you are at home or near to your router/wifi connected does it all work then, before you think about flying ?

Or is this picture from outside of your house and the wifi connection is A1 ?

2019-4-28
Use props
Nick M
First Officer
Flight distance : 600574 ft
United States

KEJ Posted at 4-28 20:45
Initially, whilst at home, I usually fire up the remote and check I have maps for the area I am flying.

So, I would ask, what happens if you are at home or near to your router/wifi connected does it all work then, before you think about flying ?

I don't know about Kuruppu, but mine is blank on and off wifi.  I am able to review my flights on my phone through Go 4 (which I use for my Spark).  The flight review on the phone shows the maps fine.  It is only the mapping on the GL300E that seems to be an issue.  
When I plug my GL300E into my computer via the cord, DJI Assistant 2 does not recognize the remote.
2019-4-29
Use props
KEJ
First Officer
United Kingdom

Nick M Posted at 4-29 18:33
I don't know about Kuruppu, but mine is blank on and off wifi.  I am able to review my flights on my phone through Go 4 (which I use for my Spark).  The flight review on the phone shows the maps fine.  It is only the mapping on the GL300E that seems to be an issue.  
When I plug my GL300E into my computer via the cord, DJI Assistant 2 does not recognize the remote.

Very odd.

Any model shops near by to pop in and see them, incase they have come across similar issues ?

At this stage(and you probably have), initially I would ensure all of your software/firmware is up to date.

Do you have another computer you can try ?

Do you have a spare cable/lead you can try ?

Do you have another branded memory card you  can try ?
(some of these things might be irrealevant, but I would check everything)

And I assume no major interference sources nearby, albeit active(mobile/power lines, microwaves etc) or passive (steel structures)?

Just thinking or trying to eliminate everything, before thinking the remote is broken ?

I think I would start with the software/firmware, including your computer, then the lead.....
And you have checked and reentereed your wifi/internet logins etc ?

I can't recall having to enable anything in particular to get maps, just there by default and have you been though all the setting on the remote ?

2019-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules