Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ronin-S turns off while using it
4747 7 2019-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Neelu
lvl.1
Japan

Hello DJI,

I bought Ronin-s like a week ago for a movie shoot. Till the date, it never worked the way it is supposed to be.

Updated to the latest Firmware.
Connected to the app.
Did Proper Balancing according to DJI guidance videos
Fully Charged

I am using Canon 7D Mark ii. DJI says Canon 7D mark ii is in the compatibility list to balance the Camera

Issues:
1. Sometimes, after turning on, it doesn't give a beep sound and does noting. It's like a brick.
2. Sometimes it turns ON for few minutes and turns off while using it. I am not sure what is the issue. They had responded me saying reset settings and try. I did, nothing changes. Please check the following video for reference.

RoninS Issue
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DmQUZQrV5DkklwnbnHXHEsV9ve4gI3BJ/view

Please help me    I am having an important shoot
2019-4-13
Use props
Neelu
lvl.1
Japan

Could Someone from DJI support, please respond me?
2019-4-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Neelu, sorry for the late response and the difficulties on using the Ronin-S, the issue has been forwarded to our engineers for further analysis, I will come back to you soon, please wait a moment, thank you.
2019-4-18
Use props
QuangNgoc
New
Vietnam

Sau khi xem xong video thôi thấy, có lẽ đây là lần đầu tiên bạn bật RoninS lên. Bạn cần tải phần mềm "Ronin" trên điện thoại, sau đó kết nối với RoninS với mật khẩu mặc định là 12345678. Bạn sẽ thấy thông báo yêu cầu "Kích hoạt". Bạn ấn vào đó và chờ vài giây và khởi động lại RoninS là được. Chúc bạn thành công!
2019-4-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Neelu, thanks for your patience, I see you have activated the Ronin-S, per our engineers, it seems a communication failure, it is recommended to send in the device for further diagnosis, please send email to support.jp@dji.com for further assistance, thank you.
2019-4-18
Use props
Denis Streha
New

Canada

Hey guys! I am facing exactly the same issue!? what will be my further steps?
2019-8-17
Use props
Jordy Marin
New

United States

This is so retarded, why no one from DJI answers these threads? I am having the same issue and couldn't find anything on the issue, I was hoping here I'd find a solution but no, anyone knows anything abou this issue, please help
2022-11-28
Use props
Neelu
lvl.1
Japan

Hey! I had a replacement. They said it's manufacturing defect. Call dji customer support. They should replace for you. Its not a smooth road though. It sucked!!
2022-11-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules