Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
NFZ unlock not working
632 9 4-14 05:17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_C5yg8bux2KWb
lvl.1

South Africa

Hi all.. it seems my unlock not working on M2ED.

I self-unlocked it via website.. but no certificate showing in DJI pilot app.. it does show in the DJI GO4 app but the app doesnt work with the M2ED .. so theres no way to transfer it to aircraft

Please help anyone
4-14 05:17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft

Hi there, sorry for the troubles on self-unlocking the NFZ, we see the Fly Safe Team has replied your email and escalated to the technical team for further information, the team will keep following up, hope the issue will be figured out soon.
4-14 19:37
Use props
Damager
Second Officer
Flight distance : 9052 ft
United States

I have the same issue all of a sudden - I go through the self unlock procedure in DJI Go on the phone, and it says "Unlocked", but then when I go to take off it simply goes right back to the NFZ and unlock process again.  Did you figure this out yet?
4-15 14:19
Use props
Kingram
First Officer
Flight distance : 84085 ft
United States

Did this happen after you guys updated the precise fly safe database update ?
4-15 14:38
Use props
Damager
Second Officer
United States

Not sure.  There seem to be frequent updates to that database, so perhaps.  Seems strange that a DB change would make the unlock stop working (even though it seems to complete successfully).
4-15 17:37
Use props
Damager
Second Officer
United States

Tried again today, and it worked fine.  Very strange.
4-16 16:57
Use props
DJI Tony
Super Moderator

Damager Posted at 4-16 16:57
Tried again today, and it worked fine.  Very strange.

Hi, thanks for the update. We're glad that it works fine now upon trying it again. Sorry for the inconvenience that you had. Thank you for continued support.
4-17 13:43
Use props
bryn7471
lvl.1
Flight distance : 25118 ft
United States

I have the same problem with unlocking.  I unlock via cell phone text code through website.  It says its good to go.  Take drone outside to fly then I get the unlock screen, check off the 3 boxes, and says unlock successful.  Then I try to fly and it keeps asking for unlock again & again.  Even tried rebooting multiple times, no luck.... So then what I have been doing is shutting it off for a few hours then turn on again, then it allows me to fly, finally!  This has been going on for over a year.  Why is the DJI self unlock been horrible for the past year?
7-25 10:42
Use props
SullyS
lvl.1

Spain

Hi, I cannot unlock the NFZ on the Pilot app. It was working fine until a couple of weeks ago. I've tried the solutions that I have read on the forum but no success. I have also applied for a custom unlock for a restricted area where I will be working next month (approval granted after letter submitted) but it is not showing up on my unlock menu on the app.
7-30 23:58
Use props
SullyS
lvl.1

Spain

SullyS Posted at 7-30 23:58
Hi, I cannot unlock the NFZ on the Pilot app. It was working fine until a couple of weeks ago. I've tried the solutions that I have read on the forum but no success. I have also applied for a custom unlock for a restricted area where I will be working next month (approval granted after letter submitted) but it is not showing up on my unlock menu on the app.

I am going to be using the M2ED to test its functionality for a large enterprise that intends on purchasing a large number of these systems based on the outcome of the test. Therefore, no being able to fly it will be an issue.
7-30 23:59
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules