DJI Assistant not working with iphone 7
2487 11 2019-4-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Inigo
lvl.1
United Kingdom

The app just shows the DJI logo and assistant title for a second or two,  then it closes. Happens every time I start it, I have tried removing and  reinstalling- initially looked promising as it prompts user to login -  shows the DJI logo and assistant title. Then it closes.

DJI Assistant Version 1.1.30
Iphone 7  iOS 12.2

Is there anything I can do?

2019-4-14
Use props
Adan Van Dam
New
Flight distance : 495 ft
United States

I am having the same issue with my iPhone, DJI Assitant app, and my ronin, I cant believe there is no fix to this anywhere. What is going on? I need to shoot! Please help DJI!!!
2019-4-14
Use props
Inigo
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Adan Van Dam Posted at 4-14 12:06
I am having the same issue with my iPhone, DJI Assitant app, and my ronin, I cant believe there is no fix to this anywhere. What is going on? I need to shoot! Please help DJI!!!

I'm lucky that I still have an old ipad which I don't connect to internet, so I still can access the ronin m. But thanks I have always check the equipment a day before I shoot and I saw the problem.

But this issue is not acceptable.
2019-4-14
Use props
Inigo
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I am having the same issue with my iPhone, DJI Assitant app, and my ronin, I cant believe there is no fix to this anywhere. What is going on? I need to shoot! Please help DJI!!!

I'm lucky that I still have an old ipad which I don't connect to internet, so I still can access the ronin m. But thanks I have always check the equipment a day before I shoot and I saw the problem.

But this issue is not acceptable.
2019-4-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Inigo, we are so sorry for the troubles with the APP, as you said the iPad is working, may I have the model of your iPad and the iOS version?
2019-4-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi Adan, sorry to know you have the same issue, may I have the model of your iPhone? What is its system version? Are you running DJI Assistant v1.1.30?
2019-4-14
Use props
Inigo
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-14 23:32
Hi Inigo, we are so sorry for the troubles with the APP, as you said the iPad is working, may I have the model of your iPad and the iOS version?

Hi,

It is an Apple iPad mini MD533LL/A which I never connect to internet and I use just to watch movies when travelling.

Software version is: iOS 9.3.5 (13G36)

But this time it has saved my life, because the app is not working in the iphone any more.

Thanks
2019-4-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Inigo Posted at 4-15 10:29
Hi,

It is an Apple iPad mini MD533LL/A which I never connect to internet and I use just to watch movies when travelling.

Thanks for the details of the iPad, I have verified with our engineers, temporarily, please turn off the network of your mobile phone when you run the DJI Assistant APP, we will optimize this issue in the next APP.
2019-4-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi Adan, an update for this issue, temporarily, please turn off the network of your mobile phone when you run the DJI Assistant APP, we will optimize this issue via the new APP. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2019-4-17
Use props
Pilot A
lvl.1
United States

When the IPhone updated its OS this week everything failed to work.  My DJI assistant will not even launch.  Can’t these idiots find something else to do with their time??!
2020-2-13
Use props
Pilot A
lvl.1
United States

I just tried disabling my wi-fi in the iPhone.  The DJI Assistant now scans and finds my Ronin M.  Good luck to all you photographers.  Thankfully I had a Ronin S to complete my shoot.  The sooner they break up Apple the better!  Also disable your automatic installation of new Apple OS updates to prevent this in the future.
2020-2-13
Use props
djiuser_dHbQZaaueqz0
lvl.1

Canada

Hi! I’m having the same problem! It opens but close 2 seconds later... I really need to make it work. Have you any idea how? I desinstalled and reinstalled it, still not working. If I turn off my wifi and Bluetooth, it opens, but it can’t find my Ronin M
2020-9-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules