Inspire 1 and 5XR zenmuse
1081 5 2019-4-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AlexMedinsky
lvl.1
Finland

Hi, I have already Osmo PRO RAW, and naturally, I would like to save some money and by Inspire 1 (because it's compatible with 5XR zenmuse). But I can't find just body of inspire 1, only in two options X3 and X5R. Is it still possible to find just only Inspire 1 and mount accessories for  5XR zenmuse? And what accessory exactly I need to mount 5XR on inspire 1?
2019-4-14
Use props
Morrisson
Second Officer
Flight distance : 20710033 ft
  • >>>
United States

You should be able to buy the body off of eBay. I'm not sure of the upgrading possibilities and I don't think DJI will tell you! Has anyone else tried this?
2019-4-15
Use props
Morrisson
Second Officer
Flight distance : 20710033 ft
  • >>>
United States

You should be able to buy the body off of eBay. I'm not sure of the upgrading possibilities and I don't think DJI will tell you! Has anyone else tried this? Best,Gavin
2019-4-15
Use props
AlexMedinsky
lvl.1
Finland

Morrisson Posted at 4-15 06:43
You should be able to buy the body off of eBay. I'm not sure of the upgrading possibilities and I don't think DJI will tell you! Has anyone else tried this? Best,Gavin

it's a quest)))
2019-4-15
Use props
mixchief
Second Officer
Flight distance : 182057 ft
  • >>>
United States

if you find an inspire pro you need no additional accessories to mount the X5R, however I would not recommend you get a version 1 of the Inspire as the X5R is a bit heavier than even the X5 so the added thrust of the V2 will be essential. Have you tried calling DJI sales directly to see if they have a bird without camera in stock? If not the X3 is not that expensive and you can always sell it on eBay, just make sure the bird is V2
2019-4-16
Use props
AlexMedinsky
lvl.1
Finland

mixchief Posted at 4-16 09:29
if you find an inspire pro you need no additional accessories to mount the X5R, however I would not recommend you get a version 1 of the Inspire as the X5R is a bit heavier than even the X5 so the added thrust of the V2 will be essential. Have you tried calling DJI sales directly to see if they have a bird without camera in stock? If not the X3 is not that expensive and you can always sell it on eBay, just make sure the bird is V2

Thank you for advice. I didn`t call yet, in the online store inspire is out of stock.
2019-4-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules