GEO System Unlocking for Custom Requests
2901 5 2019-4-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MRomine
Second Officer
Flight distance : 850971 ft
United States

Not sure whwere to put this question so admins please move to the location best suited.

Can anyone comment on the normal length of a turn around to receive a Custom GEO System unlocking request?
2019-4-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi MRomine, usually we will strive to process your request within one business day, if you haven't received any response, please PM me your application email, we will inform the team to check it, thank you.
2019-4-14
Use props
MRomine
Second Officer
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-14 18:46
Hi MRomine, usually we will strive to process your request within one business day, if you haven't received any response, please PM me your application email, we will inform the team to check it, thank you.

HI DJI Mindy,

I have not gotten any response, including an Application e-mail. I sent the form on Friday 4/12 late afternoon.
What can I provide you to help you find my request?
2019-4-15
Use props
MRomine
Second Officer
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-14 18:46
Hi MRomine, usually we will strive to process your request within one business day, if you haven't received any response, please PM me your application email, we will inform the team to check it, thank you.

Mindy,

This is the response that I got from Dick.Geng @ flysafe.dji.com but I do not understand his reply. I do not understand the map that is included in his reply because that is not a map of my area. I also have no idea where he got those GPS coordinates. Also with my request I sent a PDF of my COW from the FAA for the entire city of Bloomington, IL under the class D airspace. I have asked for more clarification but no response. thus far. Can you help clarify this matter?

Dear Mark,

Thank you for the email.

Sorry, your request has been rejected as the area(40.24655187,-87.87225063) you requested is not in the NFZ. Please kindly confirm.

If you have any further question, please feel free to contact us. We're always here to help.
Thanks for supporting DJI.

Best Regards

Dick.Geng
DJI Technical Support
Youtube: http://s.dji.com/Youtube-DJI
2019-4-15
Use props
MRomine
Second Officer
United States

OK, it looks like we have gotten it all sorted out.
2019-4-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

MRomine Posted at 4-15 16:15
OK, it looks like we have gotten it all sorted out.

Glad to hear the issue has been figured out. Wish you have a good time!
2019-4-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules