675 4 2019-4-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dldp-sp
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1065902 ft
  • >>>
United States

For some reason, my OSMO Pocket is not saving the .jpg files for timelapse. Seems like this started after the last firmware update. Anyone else having this problem?
Regards,
Tom

2019-4-14
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

Have you started doing 2 second intervals?

Pocket will only save photos for 3 second or longer.
2019-4-15
Use props
dldp-sp
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1065902 ft
  • >>>
United States

Curt1591 Posted at 4-15 01:07
Have you started doing 2 second intervals?

Pocket will only save photos for 3 second or longer.

No, they were longer then that but, I did find the problem. There is a setting I never saw before where you can turn off the option of saving the photos. It can easily be turned off inadvertently when scrolling through the options.
Save Settings: only available in Timelapse and Motionlapse modes. Choose to save only the converted video or the converted video and original images.

Thanks for the response,
Tom
2019-4-15
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

dldp-sp Posted at 4-15 02:12
No, they were longer then that but, I did find the problem. There is a setting I never saw before where you can turn off the option of saving the photos. It can easily be turned off inadvertently when scrolling through the options.
Save Settings: only available in Timelapse and Motionlapse modes. Choose to save only the converted video or the converted video and original images.

Apparently that option reset with the firmware update.

I'll have to check mine!
2019-4-15
Use props
djiuser_ZSqygDKC11i6
New
Brazil

Hi, I own a Mavic Pro 2 and when I'm shooting Hyperlapse it doesn't save the video anywhere. The settings are to save in the internal memory and I've just cleared it - so I know I have enough space. Where can I find my videos? Shouldn't it be storage with all my other videos in my Galaxy Photo Gallery? Or does it go to a specific location?
Thank you!
2019-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules