Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dynamic home point on Cendence and Crystalsky
1698 12 2019-4-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mitarashki
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3540098 ft
Bulgaria

Hey guys,

Can anyone share how to enable the "Dynamic home point" on Cendence and Crystalsky 7".
The GPS in the Crystalsky is on but the function for DHP is not selectable in the Go App. It stays grey

Any help will be highly appreciated.
2019-4-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The Dynamic home point can be achieved via installing the Inspire 2 GPS Module for Remote Controller, however, this module is currently compatible with the regular remote controller. No worries, we will confirm if this accessory can be used on the Cendence remote controller.  You may refer to the link below for further check.

https://store.dji.com/product/in ... r-remote-controller
2019-4-15
Use props
mitarashki
lvl.3
Croatia

DJI Tony Posted at 4-15 09:45
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The Dynamic home point can be achieved via installing the Inspire 2 GPS Module for Remote Controller, however, this module is currently compatible with the regular remote controller. No worries, we will confirm if this accessory can be used on the Cendence remote controller.  You may refer to the link below for further check.

https://store.dji.com/product/inspire-2-gps-module-for-remote-controller

But the Crystalsky have built in GPS and in DJI video called "Dynamic Home Point" it shows that this function works with both GPS module and Crystalsky built in GPS.
Is that TRUE or NOT ?
Simple question!
2019-4-15
Use props
mitarashki
lvl.3
Croatia

1:09 - embedded Crystalsky module they say

So...how it works?
2019-4-15
Use props
mitarashki
lvl.3
Croatia

mitarashki Posted at 4-15 11:55
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ry5D4Im4G4E

1:09 - embedded Crystalsky module they say

Come on DJI !!!

You don't know what you are selling right. Can't answer a simple question
2019-4-15
Use props
ToscanaDrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13833304 ft
  • >>>
Italy

mitarashki Posted at 4-15 12:40
Come on DJI !!!

You don't know what you are selling right. Can't answer a simple question

This thing has already been discussed some time ago and although DJI says in his video that through the CS it is possible to activate the DHP in reality it is not so.
The CS's GPS is not so powerful / accurate so you need to add the external module. Strange but true.
2019-4-15
Use props
mitarashki
lvl.3
Bulgaria

ToscanaDrone Posted at 4-15 23:39
This thing has already been discussed some time ago and although DJI says in his video that through the CS it is possible to activate the DHP in reality it is not so.
The CS's GPS is not so powerful / accurate so you need to add the external module. Strange but true.

Thank you ToskanaDrone.
The thing is that the GPS module is not compatible with the Cendence remote. I am ending up with Cendence and Crystalsky without being able to use very important feature.
"LOVE" DJI
2019-4-15
Use props
mitarashki
lvl.3
Croatia

DJI Tony Posted at 4-15 09:45

https://store.dji.com/product/inspire-2-gps-module-for-remote-controller

DJI Toni?
Some update?
2019-4-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

mitarashki Posted at 4-16 13:36
DJI Toni?
Some update?

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. I'm still coordinating this situation with our related team to see if it's necessary to use the GPS module on the Cendence remote controller for you to enable the Dynamic home-point feature. Thank you for understanding.
2019-4-16
Use props
mitarashki
lvl.3
Bulgaria

DJI Tony Posted at 4-16 14:17
Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. I'm still coordinating this situation with our related team to see if it's necessary to use the GPS module on the Cendence remote controller for you to enable the Dynamic home-point feature. Thank you for understanding.

Tony, why this is taking so long? I think my question should be absolutely clear for DJI support?

Suggested answers:
1) Yes, Cendence and GPS module are compatible
2) No, Cendence and GPS module are not compatible and you can't use Dynamic Home Point with Cendence
3) No, Cendence and GPS module are not compatible without buying/doing/enabling something. WHAT ?

Just to make it easier for you ;)
2019-4-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

mitarashki Posted at 4-20 06:00
Tony, why this is taking so long? I think my question should be absolutely clear for DJI support?

Suggested answers:

Hi, we're sorry for the late response. We've verified your concern into our related team. Unfortunately, it's necessary for you to use the GPS module in order to use the Dynamic Homepoint feature otherwise when the APP will notice low accuracy and can't positioning. Thank you for understanding.
2019-4-21
Use props
mitarashki
lvl.3
Croatia

Thanks. I guess this means Cendence is compatible with GPS module, right?
2019-4-22
Use props
Cori
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2519977 ft
  • >>>
Canada

mitarashki Posted at 4-22 10:51
Thanks. I guess this means Cendence is compatible with GPS module, right?

Toni,

Am unclear from this thread whether the GPS module can be used with a Cendence controller...could you please answer that question?

Thanks.
2019-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules