Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
bt-300 moverio glasses
2703 16 2019-4-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cutis
Captain
Flight distance : 1695351 ft
United States

Say, is this fpv glasses at fourhundred usd a better flying experience?

MAVIC 2 COMPATABILITY WITH EPSON MOVERIO BT-300 | DJI FORUM
https://forum.dji.com/thread-163301-1-1.html
2019-4-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for your interest in our DJI Products. As of the time being, this compatible matter between Mavic 2 series and Epson Moverio BT -300  hasn't been tested by our engineers, therefore, we couldn't guarantee what would be the outcome of this process. Thank you for understanding.
2019-4-15
Use props
cutis
Captain
United States

How can it be an augmentation and or integrated device?
2019-4-15
Use props
cutis
Captain
United States

Tony means risky
2019-4-15
Use props
fans71dd0bb9
  • >>>
United States

My BT-300s work excellent with my Mavic 2
2019-4-16
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

These do look like an impressive alternative to the goggles
2019-4-16
Use props
hridge
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17651 ft
United States

A J Posted at 4-16 09:15
These do look like an impressive alternative to the goggles

Yes they are.... Here's my usage with them in Shade only, Full Goggle Configuration... 3D printed (Shade/Goggle)

2019-4-16
Use props
cutis
Captain
United States

holy cows! what is the difference between bt300_moverio versus the legacy dji goggle version(s) ?
this business of 1stPersonView:  does it mean you are visualing screen image?
confusion is bt300_moverio claims seeing actual visual while simultaneously seeing screen.
2019-4-16
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

hridge Posted at 4-16 09:55
Yes they are.... Here's my usage with them in Shade only, Full Goggle Configuration... 3D printed (Shade/Goggle)

[view_image]

Very nice indeed
2019-4-16
Use props
Flycaster
Captain
United States

Plays well with my Mavic Pro Gen. I

As to:

holy cows! what is the difference between bt300_moverio versus the legacy dji goggle version(s) ?
this business of 1stPersonView:  does it mean you are visualing screen image?
confusion is bt300_moverio claims seeing actual visual while simultaneously seeing screen.

What is happening is you can see thru the glasses, keeping your situational awareness intact, while able to "see" the DJI Go app superimposed over your view. Yes, it does take a couple of flights to get used to, but for me, perfect setup....
2019-4-16
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

hridge Posted at 4-16 09:55
Yes they are.... Here's my usage with them in Shade only, Full Goggle Configuration... 3D printed (Shade/Goggle)

[view_image]

Looks great!
2019-4-17
Use props
djiuser_TQBBnDZaheJg
lvl.1
Singapore

I just bought the moverio bt-300 to use with my Mavic 2 pro and I’m unable to have any connection.  

Can those who have managed to connect and use this with Mavic 2 pro kindly help? What did you do to make the connection? After plugging in the USB to the bottom of the controller and moverio I don’t get any prompt and even when I open the dji go 4 app it shows disconnected.
2019-4-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. Since this EPSON MOVERIO BT-300 hasn't been tested with Mavic 2 series, I'm afraid that we can't guarantee if this would work flawlessly. Please let us know if you have further concerns.
2019-4-18
Use props
cutis
Captain
United States

This may sound draconian, but we learned to blacklist vendors for our program needs (defense). There is no recovery once cited for deficiency discrepancy.
It does promote safety safeguarding our program.
Dji is not a defense oriented entity yet.
Yet it definitely would gain protection hosting compiled listing of the unaccepted vendor products.
This way owners waiver their original rights utilizing black listed vendor appurtenances including non-original soft.
The urge to achieve wanton performance features can interfere and or override foundations of intended capabilities. Urge is controllable. It follows then, over extending the intended capabilities thru unblessed changes, is also controllable. Decision rests with owner.
2019-4-18
Use props
StarRider
Second Officer
Flight distance : 58599 ft
United States

I'm still not clear on this.  Are the Epson Moverio BT-300 Drone FPV Edition 100% compatible with the Mavic 2 Zoom?
2019-5-12
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

StarRider Posted at 5-12 07:36
I'm still not clear on this.  Are the Epson Moverio BT-300 Drone FPV Edition 100% compatible with the Mavic 2 Zoom?

Officially no. Informally yes lol - given that DJI can not guarantee it's effective use whilst M2 owners have used them without any issues.
2019-5-12
Use props
fans2313c2bc
New
United Kingdom

fans71dd0bb9 Posted at 4-16 09:12
My BT-300s work excellent with my Mavic 2

i have the Mavic2 pro and the moverio bt300 but it wouldnt connect can you help me out please. thanks
2019-6-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules