Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Osmo+ replaced?
1794 4 2019-4-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanseeb3520a
lvl.1
Flight distance : 37073 ft
South Africa

Does anyone know whether the DJI Osmo+ has been discontinued and if there is a replacement model?
2019-4-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. As more advanced products are released, older products reach their End of Life (EOL). But the product is still available on DJI’s official online store, we will continue to provide after-sales services for it and release a new firmware version if necessary. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2019-4-16
Use props
djiuser_PYxN6FFs3b33
lvl.1
Belgium

DJI Tony Posted at 4-16 09:17
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. As more advanced products are released, older products reach their End of Life (EOL). But the product is still available on DJI’s official online store, we will continue to provide after-sales services for it and release a new firmware version if necessary. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Where could I get one still? When I try to buy an osmo+ through the dji store I keep getting 'not available in your region'. I'm currently in Europe, Belgium specifically.  But Germany is very close by, and I also could have one sent to a friend in the US or directly to me  via APO.
And when is a newer version introduced? Should I wait? For how long?????
2019-5-2
Use props
Aerial-Image
Captain
Flight distance : 1452408 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_PYxN6FFs3b33 Posted at 5-2 03:32
Where could I get one still? When I try to buy an osmo+ through the dji store I keep getting 'not available in your region'. I'm currently in Europe, Belgium specifically.  But Germany is very close by, and I also could have one sent to a friend in the US or directly to me  via APO.

Replacement is called OSMO Pocket - better and cheaper! - as they always are just as you bought one (Osmo+) !!!
2019-5-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_PYxN6FFs3b33 Posted at 5-2 03:32
Where could I get one still? When I try to buy an osmo+ through the dji store I keep getting 'not available in your region'. I'm currently in Europe, Belgium specifically.  But Germany is very close by, and I also could have one sent to a friend in the US or directly to me  via APO.

Hi, we're sorry that the Osmo+ is not available in our official store. However, you may check the link below for our dealers and authorized re-seller if you could possibly purchase the Osmo+. Regarding the new product, Regarding the new DJI products, we don't receive any information about upcoming products. Please pay attention to our website for further updates. Thank you for understanding.

www.dji.com/where-to-buy
2019-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules