Installing Ultimaxx ND Filters on P4 Camera lens
766 2 2019-4-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jdo300
lvl.1
United States

Hello All,

At the time I bought my P4 (last summer), I also purchased this accessory kit here, which included a 7-piece drone camera filter kit. About a month ago, I finally opened the kit to try out the ND filters and ran into problems trying to install them on the camera. The inside edges of the filters have a foam ring which made me think they should simply slip over the front of the camera lens, but the foam ring is so narrow, that they easily fall off. Next, I tried unscrewing the camera lens off of the front of the camera, but there didn't appear to be any threads on the inside of the filters to attach them to the camera. Has anyone used these before on their P4? I'm totally stumped here.

Thanks,
Jason O
2019-4-16
Use props
Jdo300
lvl.1
United States

Note: I just realized that the link didn't show up. The filter kit I'm referring to is the "Ultimaxx 7 Piece Drone Camera Filter Bundle Kit for DJI Phantom 4" and can be found on Amazon
2019-4-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. We're hoping that you could get the best recommendation from our valued DJI Forum members who manage to use this specific ND filter on their Phantom 4. For a friendly reminder, please be cautious about using any third-party accessories as this may affect your drone physically. Thank you for continued support.
2019-4-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules