Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dead Battery on Remote control
1175 2 2019-4-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
zanybirch
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9432 ft
United Kingdom

Hi Guys and Girls,
My remote control for the Inspire 1 v2 battery has died for some unknown reason and I cant find another battery for it, can anyone help me?.
I would even consider buying another control but not at DJI prices, as you can tell I am very disappointed with this and would have thought it would have lasted longer but it hasn't so I will just have to dig deep and try to replace the battery or buy a new unit.
can anyone help me?
thanks for you time Guys and Girls

Ray Floyd
2019-4-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. If the remote controller would not respond into the charger, we would recommend sending the unit into our repair facility for further check and for possible warranty claim. However, the repair fee would depend on the outcome of the evaluation and if the unit is still covered by the warranty period. You may reach our support using the link below and also, I've attached a photo for the warranty period of the Inspire 1 including the RC. If you're interested in buying a new remote controller, you may visit this link: www.dji.com/where-to-buy for our dealers and authorized seller   Thank you for understanding.

www.dji.com/support

2019-4-16
Use props
Lonesome Crow
Captain
Flight distance : 406076 ft
  • >>>
United States

Try the guys at Heliguy as they do a lot of DJI repair work & I'm sure they'll have come across this with the I1.

If they can't help, there's a couple of videos on youtube showing someone replacing the battery with a 'standard' lipo cell in place of the DJI specific one.
2019-5-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules