923 4 2019-4-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Has anyone managed to download this FW, I have tried several times but keeps crashing at 30%.

Been looking forward to this FW now having two RC , there is no info as to what you can preform with second RC , hopefully it will come with a change to manual.
You will also need iOS / Android 4.3.16 , if anyone knows where we can find them it would be great ;+)

Overview:
Date: 2019.04.17
Aircraft Firmware: v01.00.04.00
DJI GO 4 App iOS: v4.3.16
DJI GO 4 App Android: v4.3.16

What’s New?
  • Added Dual Remote Controller mode (requires DJI GO 4 v4.3.16 or later).
  • Fixed issue: in some photos, the GPS information displayed was incorrect when viewed on a computer.
  • Fixed issue: the gimbal acted abnormally after completing a QuickShot Rocket.

Notes:
  • Restart the aircraft and remote controller after the update is complete.
  • Please note that update may reset various main controller settings, such as the RTH altitude and the maximum flight distance, to default settings. Before the update, take note of your preferred DJI GO 4 settings, and readjust them after the update.
  • If the update fails, restart aircraft, remote controller, and DJI GO 4 or DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic, and retry.

2019-4-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day hallmark007. Thank you for sharing this information with us today and thank you for your valued help and support.
2019-4-17
Use props
steven_sf
lvl.3
Flight distance : 24948 ft
  • >>>
United States

Why is iOS v4.3.16 not available on the App Store?
2019-4-18
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

steven_sf Posted at 4-18 13:55
Why is iOS v4.3.16 not available on the App Store?

Sometimes companies app updates are held up on the App Store side , and while I don’t know what happened here I don’t think we will have to wait long, hopefully it won’t be like getting a bicycle for Christmas and not being able to ride it until Easter . Lol ......
2019-4-18
Use props
maddox
Captain
Malaysia

Thanks for sharing the information!
2019-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules