13574 11 2019-4-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MervTheSoon
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1987031 ft
Singapore

Hi all, just want to find out this-
When i connect my PC to my Mavic 2 Pro on the firmware listing on Assistant 2 for MAvic it does not load- all it show was this: Network Error, Please try again
Please help DJI

2019-4-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi MervTheSoon, my sincere apologies for all the trouble that i caused. Kindly reset your internet connection and then reinstall DJI Assistant 2. You can also use a different internet connection so that we can isolate the issue. You may download the software here: https://www.dji.com/uk/mavic-2/info#downloads and follow the video tutorial below.

2019-4-18
Use props
MervTheSoon
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1987031 ft
Singapore

Still can't do it
Same thing happens
2019-4-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

MervTheSoon Posted at 4-21 05:35
Still can't do it
Same thing happens

Thanks for your prompt response. I was thinking that this issue might be an internet problem. Have you tried a different stable internet connection? By the way, you can also update the firmware using the APP. Please refer on the  video tutorial below on how to properly update the firmware using the DJI Go 4. Thank you,

2019-4-21
Use props
PunaPhantom
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1680374 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am having the EXACT same problem... I was using Assistant 1.2 and it didn't even recognize my Mair -  so upgraded and now it recognizes the AC but under firmware says "Cannot load firmware list...." Please try again...
And I have to say trying to upgrade from the AP connected to the RC is a joke... I keep pressing Check For Update and it keeps coming back to 01.00.0300 yet I know there is an update out there for it... in the old days we could load the update on the sd card and it could install from there... as a failsafe way of doing things...

What gives?
Mahalo
2019-4-21
Use props
sandroape
lvl.1
Italy

Hi there, i have a Inspire 2 and assistant 1.2.5 but as mentioned above i get the same message "Cannot load firmware list...." Please try again...
I tried with another computer and it worked but i don't understand why haveing dozens of software running whithout a single problem, only assistant 2 show problem... of course i removed the software and reboot the pc and did a clean installation with the same result... lets say that i can't buy another pc and i can't re install the OS only for DJI and i'm not the only one with the same problem... how can i fix this problem probably caused by some windows update that DJI has not aligned on?
Thanks in advance
2020-7-20
Use props
Carlos Chaos
lvl.1
Flight distance : 173294 ft
  • >>>
United States

Same with me.  Brand new Mini 3 Pro.  First flight in normal mode it flew forward right into my tree with a huge leaf canopy.  Tested it flying towards me and sure enough NO FRONT SENSORS - bottom sensors are working.  So I attempted to update the firmware and ran into the below stumbling blocks.

1. Updating via the smart controller - SERVER FAILURE TRY AGAIN
2. Update via Assistant 2 - NO FIRMWARE LIST - although it can detect the firmware version on the controller
3. Tried to upload Assistant 2 OR DJI Fly for Android - NOTHING on Google Apps - tried both using my Samsung Phone and Tablet - both compatible.

Date: 2022.06.16
Aircraft Firmware: v01.00.0150
DJI RC-N1 Remote Controller Firmware: v04.14.0117
DJI RC Remote Controller Firmware: v01.00.0300
DJI Fly App iOS: v1.6.6
DJI Fly App Android:        v1.6.6
2022-6-19
Use props
DB_MN
lvl.1

United States

same thing happening when trying to update the RC for MA2.  *bump*
2022-6-30
Use props
djiuser_9qdcxV2w6HEz
New

Australia

Happening to me now with a fpv , exact same thing
2022-7-1
Use props
Chris1960
New
Flight distance : 262 ft
United States

I have exactly the same issue.  Brand new DJI Mini 3 Pro.  

Date: 07/16/2022
Current Aircraft firmware:  01.00.0002
Current RC Pro Firmware:  01.00.0000

1. Updating via the smart controller - Server Error wait a moment and try again (Code-8)
2. Update via Assistant 2 - NO FIRMWARE LIST - although it can detect the firmware version on the controller and the aircraft

Help.
2022-7-16
Use props
FuriousPugs
lvl.2
United States

Same here... Assistant 2
2023-11-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

FuriousPugs Posted at 11-8 06:46
Same here... Assistant 2

Hello, FuriousPugs. If you are also getting the same error, please try the steps below:
1. Make sure that the downloaded DJI Assistant 2 is the latest version same as that on the official downloading page.
2. Ensure that the PC can connect to the network normally. Do not access the foreign network through a proxy.
3. Re-install DJI Assistant 2. ( the Assistant 2 version depends on the model of the drone please visit the DJI download page at https://www.dji.com/downloads). When launching DJI Assistant 2 for the first time, allow DJI Assistant 2 to access the network and provide other permissions.
4. Connect the PC to the mobile phone’s hotspot. Launch DJI Assistant, link the device to DJI Assistant 2, and check whether the firmware list can be loaded.
Have a great day ahead.
2023-11-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules