Second Officer
Flight distance : 1186296 ft
United States

2019-4-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, sorry to know that. I hope things will get sorted out. Good luck!
2019-4-18
Use props
Roy Rogers
Second Officer
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-18 08:50
Hi there, sorry to know that. I hope things will get sorted out. Good luck!

Thanks Paladin
It'll all work out . I just want Behr to do what's right
2019-4-18
Use props
maddox
First Officer
Malaysia

Thanks for sharing, great use of drone
2019-4-18
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

Really demonstrate problem is BEHR Paint, you need to pick and unpainted area and use two other quality brands.

Have seen areas on walls where existing paint or something that got on existing paint will cause new paint to thin out or not stick.  Used to use Kiltz primer when painting dorm walls.  Nightmares are made from what was on some dorm walls.

More recently, used TSP to wash interrior walls of a house, because walls were greasy, dirty, natsy, ...

2019-4-18
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Interesting usage of your drone!
2019-4-19
Use props
Roy Rogers
Second Officer
United States

Over a week into my complaint I returned the unused paint for a refund this morning .
After posting to social media Behr contacted me the next day. They admitted it looked like I had a problem and they are moving my claim forward . They are Going to get samples of the opened paint. Said they didn't intend to sweep it under the rug . I said I'm going to remain skeptical .
I will post if I have any updates
2019-4-19
Use props
Roy Rogers
Second Officer
United States

maddox Posted at 4-18 18:57
Thanks for sharing, great use of drone

Thanks for watching and sharing the video the views really help
2019-4-19
Use props
Roy Rogers
Second Officer
United States

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 4-18 22:07
Really demonstrate problem is BEHR Paint, you need to pick and unpainted area and use two other quality brands.

Have seen areas on walls where existing paint or something that got on existing paint will cause new paint to thin out or not stick.  Used to use Kiltz primer when painting dorm walls.  Nightmares are made from what was on some dorm walls.

Over a week into my complaint I returned the unused paint for a refund this morning .
After posting to social media Behr contacted me the next day. They admitted it looked like I had a problem and they are moving my claim forward . They are Going to get samples of the opened paint. Said they didn't intend to sweep it under the rug . I said I'm going to remain skeptical .
I will post if I have any updates

Thanks for your info and really thanks for watching and sharing  I think it truly helps to get companies to do what's right
2019-4-19
Use props
Roy Rogers
Second Officer
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 4-19 00:49
Interesting usage of your drone!

In Life you uses the tools we have , right  
Thanks for watching Montfrooij my friend the views have helped with my claim … I hope
2019-4-19
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Roy Rogers Posted at 4-19 11:39
In Life you uses the tools we have , right  
Thanks for watching Montfrooij my friend the views have helped with my claim … I hope

Very true!
You're welcome!
2019-4-19
Use props
maddox
First Officer
Malaysia

Roy Rogers Posted at 4-19 11:34
Thanks for watching and sharing the video the views really help

You're welcome Roy!
Keep it up!
2019-4-21
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nicely done
2019-5-5
Use props
ChrisJG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1725341 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

In the UK so not familiar with that brand of paint, but looks shocking quality. Remember to post your video onto Facebook / Twitter / Insta etc and tag them into your posts. Good luck in getting sorted.
2019-5-5
Use props
Roy Rogers
Second Officer
United States

ChrisJG Posted at 5-5 12:09
In the UK so not familiar with that brand of paint, but looks shocking quality. Remember to post your video onto Facebook / Twitter / Insta etc and tag them into your posts. Good luck in getting sorted.

Thanks for the support my friend
2019-5-6
Use props
R&L Aerial photography
Second Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice job, I love your gold nugget burger and fried chicken btw...
2019-5-6
Use props
Roy Rogers
Second Officer
United States

R&L Aerial photography Posted at 5-6 01:57

Are you thinking of Kenny Rogers Roasters?

Kenny Rogers Roasters is a chain of chicken-based restaurants. It was founded in 1991 by country musician Kenny Rogers and former KFC CEO John Y. Brown, Jr., who is a former governor of the U.S. state of Kentucky. John Y. Brown Jr. had also been an investor in Kentucky Fried Chicken from 1964 to 1971. In addition to his successful music career, Kenny Rogers had also appeared in a number of commercials for the Dole Food Company before this restaurant chain was founded.
2019-5-6
Use props
Roy Rogers
Second Officer
United States

R&L Aerial photography Posted at 5-6 01:57

Kenny Rogers Roasters is a chain of chicken-based restaurants. It was founded in 1991 by country musician Kenny Rogers and former KFC CEO John Y. Brown, Jr., who is a former governor of the U.S. state of Kentucky. John Y. Brown Jr. had also been an investor in Kentucky Fried Chicken from 1964 to 1971. In addition to his successful music career, Kenny Rogers had also appeared in a number of commercials for the Dole Food Company before this restaurant chain was founded.
2019-5-6
Use props
R&L Aerial photography
Second Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

Roy Rogers Posted at 5-6 14:37

Roy Rogers is a fast food chain in New York State, great build your own toppings burgers, thanks again...
2019-5-8
Use props
Roy Rogers
Second Officer
United States

Oh I didn’t know that sounds cool, Similar to Fuddruckers I guess
2019-5-8
Use props
Bekaru MP UAV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

hi roy - sorry to see yr painting problem . I am 49 years old and have done at least 1 domestic paint job per year since i was 18. I have painted a number of full houses of all surfaces. This year i have repainted my own house and my girlfriends kitchen cupboards using high gloss, low sheen, primers under coats and textured paints in different situations. every aspect of my paint jobs are done be me alone. I sand and prep and paint and reinstall alone - only help i get is cups of coffee from my g/f (which i appreciate:-) i believe mine is a some what qualified opinion when i suggest you look at the contractor and see if that is not where yr problem originates. Yes i hear you say he was recommeneded but check out the prep (either very poor or maybe entirely lacking) and over painting and splash marks - my gut feel is that is where yr problem crept in. anyway i really hope you come right - such a pain in the ass to pay for materials and someone to do the job and then have it not done right....and then have to do it yr self to work out what went wrong.. totally feel for you..good luck
2019-5-8
Use props
Roy Rogers
Second Officer
United States

Bekaru MP UAV Posted at 5-8 06:00
hi roy - sorry to see yr painting problem . I am 49 years old and have done at least 1 domestic paint job per year since i was 18. I have painted a number of full houses of all surfaces. This year i have repainted my own house and my girlfriends kitchen cupboards using high gloss, low sheen, primers under coats and textured paints in different situations. every aspect of my paint jobs are done be me alone. I sand and prep and paint and reinstall alone - only help i get is cups of coffee from my g/f (which i appreciate:-) i believe mine is a some what qualified opinion when i suggest you look at the contractor and see if that is not where yr problem originates. Yes i hear you say he was recommeneded but check out the prep (either very poor or maybe entirely lacking) and over painting and splash marks - my gut feel is that is where yr problem crept in. anyway i really hope you come right - such a pain in the ass to pay for materials and someone to do the job and then have it not done right....and then have to do it yr self to work out what went wrong.. totally feel for you..good luck

Thank you for your thoughtful reply . I do have issues with the painter I hired . He was sloppy with the paint . Getting it on my shingles and windows screens , not calling a couple of windows and I had to  constantly watch him and show him spots that he missed . A couple gallons of paint got missing , but I paid him and we parted ways .  Honestly I couldn’t recommend him to paint anything for anyone . Having said that , the paint was too thin . I personally had him apply three coats of paint to one wall and days later you could see through it.  These photos had three coats of paint applied and look good the next day but within a week you could see through it . I paid the painter $5025 $1150 for the paint . Three of the walls were painted with behr paint and the 4th  painted with Sherwin-Williams . Iam currently getting estimates to have the 3walls painted with behr .The estimates to repaint range from $2300-$2500 .  It’s been a nightmare
196AFD73-C4D6-41A0-86B1-9033BC216F16.jpeg
E6B1AE07-F0BA-4E93-8C5A-A9CB30093DB9.jpeg
2019-5-8
Use props
Roy Rogers
Second Officer

2019-9-25
Use props
Roy Rogers
Second Officer

Mightye777 Posted at 9-25 12:33
Thanks for sharing this!

honestly once it was all said and done Behr's tried very hard to make things right. even paid a portion to have a different painter go over it again
2019-9-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules