Phantom 4 Pro V2 Plus can I also attach an Ipad
1792 2 2019-4-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans266a6c39
lvl.1
Australia

Guys anyone with a Phantom 4 Pro  V2 Plus (i have the screen option on my controller) tried to connect an Ipad rather than use the screen. I want to use the Drone deploy software but with the current controller? yes I am a chicken its new and i don't want to bust it. Cheers David
2019-4-18
Use props
JPilotR
lvl.4
Flight distance : 584662 ft
  • >>>
United States

I would do a search on this just to confirm what I am thinking, but it is my understanding that the P4P 2.0 + (with screen) is not compatible with Drone Deploy, and you cannot connect an Ipad to the + controller.

I understand your concern. I almost bought a + model until I luckily saw on the DD site that the app is not compatible with the + model controller/screen.

But I think you can get a "normal" controller for the P4P and connect with the "+" model. Just an extra $400 or so you will have to spend. Anyone care to correct me if I am thinking incorrectly?
2019-4-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're sorry that we couldn't connect a mobile device to the Phantom 4 Pro v2+ to possibly use your preferred application on your mobile device. Regarding the third-party applications, yes, you may install different software, however, I"m afraid that we couldn't guarantee if the app will work flawlessly. Please see the image below for your reference. Thank you for understanding.

2019-4-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules