Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dual controller
1314 7 2019-4-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bobcat90
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2517654 ft
  • >>>
Taiwan

DJI Reps,  will the Crystal Sky Go4 app be updated to accommodate the “Dual Remote” Controllers?  Will the update be available as quickly as the other Go4 apps?

Thank you
2019-4-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Bobcat90. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. As of the moment we do not have any information yet when will the update be on the DJI Crystalsky to accommodate the Dual Remote Controller function. In addition I will forward this thread to out DJI R&D Team for further development of the DJI Crystalsky. Thank you for your patience and support.
2019-4-19
Use props
Sky Donkey
First Officer
Flight distance : 355157 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Reps,  will the Crystal Sky Go4 app be updated to accommodate the “Dual Remote” Controllers?   A. Yes, more than likely

Will the update be available as quickly as the other Go4 apps? A. Not a chance, expect a minimal wait of 4-8 weeks before the CS update.
2019-4-19
Use props
Bobcat90
Second Officer
  • >>>
Taiwan

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-19 10:34
Hello and good day Bobcat90. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. As of the moment we do not have any information yet when will the update be on the DJI Crystalsky to accommodate the Dual Remote Controller function. In addition I will forward this thread to out DJI R&D Team for further development of the DJI Crystalsky. Thank you for your patience and support.
DJI Stephen, thank you for your response.  I trust that the update will come in a timely manner.  I have been using DJI products and services for almost 5 years, and I  must say that I really don’t have any real complaints. So, I will wait patiently for the update.  Again, thanks
2019-4-20
Use props
fans622ce843
Second Officer
Flight distance : 61319 ft
United States

The last Go4 update for the crystal sky took at least six months, so maybe September or October
2019-4-20
Use props
Sascha.ES
Second Officer
Germany

This can be help......
2019-4-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Bobcat90 Posted at 4-20 07:01
DJI Stephen, thank you for your response.  I trust that the update will come in a timely manner.  I have been using DJI products and services for almost 5 years, and I  must say that I really don’t have any real complaints. So, I will wait patiently for the update.  Again, thanks

You are very much welcome Bobcat90. Rest assured that DJI is doing it's best to give out updates as soon as possible to be able to help all DJI Members. In addition for the latest updates on DJI. Please feel free to visit our official website at www.dji.com for details. Thank you.
2019-4-22
Use props
Bobcat90
Second Officer
  • >>>
Taiwan

Sascha.ES Posted at 4-22 07:31
This can be help...... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7ysRO7oiFk

Wow!  Thanks for the video.  That was some very useful information.  
2019-4-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules