Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
CC Cable
759 3 2019-4-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
danome1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 31785 ft
United States

I have a Nikon D500, and just bought the DJI RONIN S. I did not recieve any camera control cable with the gimbal, and cannot seem to find any reference to a cc cable specifically for the D500. Is there now or plans for the future for a cable to control the camera for my camera? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
2019-4-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi danome1, if you purchased Ronin-S Essentials Kit, there is no camera control cable included.
For Nikon D500, it can be physically stabilized by Ronin-S, but the control features may not available, we are developing the USB control cable currently, please note our website of the future update. GTScreenshot_20190419_142843.png
2019-4-18
Use props
danome1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 31785 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-18 22:31
Hi danome1, if you purchased Ronin-S Essentials Kit, there is no camera control cable included.
For Nikon D500, it can be physically stabilized by Ronin-S, but the control features may not available, we are developing the USB control cable currently, please note our website of the future update.[view_image]

Ok Thank you for the info!
2019-4-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

danome1 Posted at 4-18 23:09
Ok Thank you for the info!

You are welcome, thanks for your support to DJI.
2019-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules