Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Antennas on landing gear legs
977 1 2019-4-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KrisUAV
lvl.3
Flight distance : 73406 ft

Japan

Does anyone know how my connection would be if I moved the antennas that are mounted on the Matrice 600 landing gear from pointing down (vertical) to pointing sideways (horizontal)?
I do some flights that have to be directly above my head.  I tried moving the antennas on my controller from pointing up (vertical) to pointing straight out away from me (horizontal) but that only made my connection worse. I completly lost the coneection when I tried that.

I was told by my supplier that if I moved the antannas that are mounted on the legs from vertical to horizontal, I would get a better signal with the controller.
Is this true?

Are the antennas linear or circular?
2019-4-19
Use props
Hondatorc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4759137 ft
Italy

Hello let me tell you my thoughts, for two reasons, one concerns your safety and that of others, the other your wallet. The first is to avoid flying your drone over your head, at least not to be forced and honestly I do not know your reasons for doing so, the second is that  Matrice 600  mounts antennas on the trolley because designed in that sense, and if you have to move them foul with criterion, as the Matrice 600 pro  has different arms than the Matrice 600
2019-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules