Battery won't charge fully
503 1 2019-4-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Richard Starnes
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I have had these batteries on the charging stand for some time and this is the second time I have come back to find them not fully charged. I unplug them and then plug them back in and they start charging again. I want them ready to go when I want to go. I am tired of coming back to find only partially charged batteries. Any suggestions?

2019-4-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, good day Richard Starnes. We do apologize for the inconvenience. Kindly check the battery terminals pins and make sure it is clean and nothing stuck on it. Also, the charging time of the Mavic Air with Temperature Range: 15℃-40℃ is 53 minutes while if you are in the Temperature Range: 5-15℃ it is 1h 40 minutes all using the original charger. In addition, disconnect the charger when not in use. Examine the charger regularly for damage to the cord, plug, enclosure or other parts. DO NOT clean the charger with denatured alcohol or other flammable solvents. Never use a damaged charger.  Do you have a different battery that you can try so that we can isolate the issue? Please keep us posted for us to further help you in regards to this concern. Thank you for your continued support.
2019-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules