Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ViKiNGi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 537172 ft
  • >>>
Finland

Hi

My LIVE -stream is not working. I have Youtube account, where I can stream videos (with rtmp). But I have to get that Youtube stream working on Go4 app.

It says: .. Enable live streaming for your youtube account .. when I have signed in and going to next page where is that encoder page..

Any ideas ?
2019-4-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, good day ViKiNGi. We do apologize for the inconvenience. We highly recommend you to contact youtube support for them to be able to help you further. Just provide only the screenshot of the said error and they are the one who will handle this kind of concern. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Have a safe and happy flying always.
2019-4-19
Use props
ViKiNGi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 537172 ft
  • >>>
Finland

Hi

I just found resoluution. There is 1000 subscriber minimum that I can not live stream from mobile tablet..

..but, I have requested from you feature where I can save rtmp addresses to favourites.
Can you say, is that feature coming to Go4 app ?
2019-4-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

ViKiNGi Posted at 4-19 10:28
Hi

I just found resoluution. There is 1000 subscriber minimum that I can not live stream from mobile tablet..

Hi, good day ViKiNGi. Thank you for the additional information. We're glad to know that you already solve the issue. In addition, we don't have the exact information with regards to this matter but I will forward this concern of yours to our R&D Team for further development on the said issue. Thank you for your kind and understanding and have a good one!
2019-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules