Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Navigate with just one joystick
610 2 2019-4-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vertigofx
lvl.1
Indonesia

Hi everyone,

I just received my Spark + RC combo but the right joystick on the RC doesn't seem to work. As Controller Mode 2 is preset, the left joystick works totally normal, so I can go up and down and rotate, but the right one shows no reaction. No going forward, backward, left or right.

All the threads I found tell me that this may be a hardware problem and to contact the customer support, but here's the challenge:
I'm travelling abroad at the moment and can send in the RC in AFTER the trip, but that doesn't help me while I'm ON the trip.

I just flew with the smartphone connected and the virtual joysticks, but as you all know than the connection distance is much smaller, which is an issue in large open surroundings.

So I wonder if someone may have an idea for a bugfixing that I can do while travelling. Or is there any way that I can customize the controls to go forward with lets say the Fn Key? Than it may not be the normal navigating but at least better than just going up and down.
Or can I anyway navigate with the virtual joysticks on the smartphone but use the better connection of RC?

Thank you for any help!
Kind regards,
vertigofx
2019-4-19
Use props
Mhinc
First Officer
Flight distance : 151467 ft
Canada

Have you contacted DJI support, maybe via chat?  I have seen it before but can't find it now, but maybe a factory reset of the RC would help?
2019-4-19
Use props
Mhinc
First Officer
Flight distance : 151467 ft
Canada

Have you contacted DJI support, maybe via chat?  I have seen it before but can't find it now, but maybe a factory reset of the RC would help?
2019-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules