Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Realty photography with P3S
897 4 2019-4-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Droner500
lvl.4
United States

I was just wondering what peoples personal opinion is about whether or not the P3S camera has a high enough resolution for realty photography.

Thanks!
2019-4-19
Use props
lolsquid321
lvl.3
Flight distance : 693406 ft
United States

in honest opinion, its possible but with the market saturated with phantom 4 pros and the new Mavic 2 pro, its gonna be hard to compete with other pilots
2019-4-19
Use props
lolsquid321
lvl.3
Flight distance : 693406 ft
United States

sorry double post fail
2019-4-19
Use props
Air/America
lvl.4

United States

When taking pictures or video, try to have the subject fill 70% to 90% of the frame area. Don't take the long shots where the subject is only a tiny part of the picture or video.

2019-4-21
Use props
Rvrrat14
lvl.4
Flight distance : 655932 ft
United States

I’d give it a try!   You’ll never know until you go.    Depending on how they post it, it may be ‘degraded’ anyway.   I’ve seen where some of my photos aren’t as clear once they post them vs native from my ipad.  Facebook will ‘down’ them, but websites should maintain native resolution.   Again, size matters on everything.   If no one else in your area is ‘droning’, you may have a leg up to get started, working to afford a higher res bird.   Good Luck.
2019-4-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules