Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
I've been resisting saying this but...
3677 49 2019-4-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Haroonsays
New
Flight distance : 44111 ft
United Kingdom

I was having the same problem last week. Had updated the app and drone. Last used it in Costa Rica in January and it was fine. All of a sudden using it in April after an update and the signal kept cutting out. Wasted 3 batteries and a 5 hour round trip to the place I wanted to photograph. Hopefully DJI will make correct in the next update.
2019-4-29
Use props
Adam_Kuzniar
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1036217 ft
Poland

I've been resisting saying this but these kind of titles are stupid
2019-4-29
Use props
Twistedlarch
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3948947 ft
  • >>>

Adam_Kuzniar Posted at 4-29 03:00
I've been resisting saying this but these kind of titles are stupid

And so are Morons like you!  Get a life dude!
2019-9-4
Use props
Flycaster
lvl.4

FatherXmas Posted at 4-24 19:03
Is it me or is cutis hard to understand? Possibly doesn't speak English very well and tries to use big words to impress? I don't mean this as a personal attack, just having a difficult time understanding.

Maybe just purchased a Thesaurus.......
2019-9-5
Use props
pinkmenprints
lvl.4

FatherXmas Posted at 4-24 19:03
Is it me or is cutis hard to understand? Possibly doesn't speak English very well and tries to use big words to impress? I don't mean this as a personal attack, just having a difficult time understanding.

Not only you ..
2019-9-5
Use props
HereForTheBeer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>

mavic air was a love hate relationship for me, i know Wifi can be alot better and DJI really took a shortcut here with Mavic Air..   both spark and the Air use Wifi 802.11G in its original spec which is extremely limiting.

Wifi 802.111AX (aka Wifi 6) allows for these feature which compete with even Occusync:

realtime channel switching

allows for band hopping

band and channel splitting

4x4 MIMO on beamforming connection

color codes (allows multiple connections on single channel acorss compeiting networks to not interfer with each other)

other devices can act as a node between connections securely (such as future laptops, ipads, iPhoens etc etc on the ground..

mesh networking between hosted connections (basically nodes that connect thru and back to base seamlessly with no additional latency)

splitbandwidth below 10mhz and above 80mhz, including merging techniques allowing for more resistance to interferance and other networks speaking over without large loss in speed

etc etc etc

2019-9-5
Use props
cutis
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1695351 ft

Why is this thread old?
Why post?
2019-9-5
Use props
cutis
lvl.4

This business of hitching a ride averts interfere paralysis
Hitch means enjoin another energy entity multiply.
2019-9-5
Use props
djiuser_IJ7oTXK2Xt8l
lvl.2

cutis Posted at 9-5 19:27
This business of hitching a ride averts interfere paralysis
Hitch means enjoin another energy entity multiply.

One day you're going to wish you could take back all the time you wasted creating those nonsensical posts.
2019-9-6
Use props
cutis
lvl.4

djiuser_IJ7oTXK2Xt8l Posted at 9-6 06:51
One day you're going to wish you could take back all the time you wasted creating those nonsensical posts.

Rather reciprocal: youll come to understand it. In due time
2019-9-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules