Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo Pocket 2 or Pro
46901 21 2019-4-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
camerafan
lvl.1

Argentina

Tip: The post by the administrator or moderators shield
2019-4-19
Use props
Tide
Second Officer
South Korea

I don't have any source but I think it is just a matter of time 1" sensor Osmo pocket Pro is coming since they already have tech and related product.
If so I will buy one and use as two camera system with my current Osmo pocket. As I am very much enjoy using pocket's formfactor.

However the question is what new things the new sensor will bring on the table.
I imagine HLG capability and more mega pixel at least.
200Mbps bitrate for 10bit color?
Possibly more narrow FOV? Because of the size restrictions?
Higher ISO capability?
2019-4-19
Use props
Oh-no
lvl.4
Hong Kong

If there is a pro version, wish they put one more mic next to the lens, so it pick up sound with the lens direction pointed at, and can be selected via the menu.
2019-4-19
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

First I have heard of it
2019-4-20
Use props
BeterBan
lvl.4
Austria

Yes, a new DJI Pocket 2 UltraPro with 8K/256fps and a 1.99" display is necessary,
because old OP is ready for trash. PEOPLE - try learning photographing & videoing,
such fairy dreams are for little kids.

"Mum, I want a Maserati with 6666 ccm and 444 km/h!"
2019-4-20
Use props
Decept1k0n
lvl.4
Flight distance : 375820 ft
  • >>>
United States

I haven’t heard any rumors about an Osmo Pocket 2 or Osmo Pocket Pro Buy would be interested in one if they improved on the original and added much needed features.

My gut however tells me that DJI would be smarter than to just release a new version or update after only one year without properly researching & developing it too.  At least I hope they are smart enough to do that.  Guess we’ll see...
2019-4-21
Use props
Decept1k0n
lvl.4
Flight distance : 375820 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ugh, double post...
2019-4-21
Use props
DJDream
lvl.3
Israel

It will probably take some time to see an advanced model of Osmo Pocket, maybe after all the DJI Osmo Pocket accessories will be released in a year or two...
2019-4-21
Use props
Stuge234
lvl.3
India

Don't see that happening before 2020
2019-4-21
Use props
ckinyc
lvl.1
United States

I hope they release it soon. Mine was stolen on my last trip.
2019-7-19
Use props
Francis Ian Galang
New

Can u make also a design that have smart phone carrier same as osmo and osmo plus
2019-9-12
Use props
Tony M
lvl.2

The question I’m going to pose is why have dji lowered the price until,23 sept. Is there going to be al launch soon after? If so I would like to see a slightly wider not narrower FOV, then I would add it to my kit bag
2019-9-18
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>

Can't see it....
2019-9-19
Use props
fans4ff58000
New

100% there will be an Osmo 2 or Pro version... my guess is either this holiday season or next years.. I wouldn’t be surprised if they just drop it next month. But also, it could be a while given how many product lines they have.

Things it will have as a natural improvement based on shortcomings of the current model:  bigger sensor, bigger screen, mic improvements, built in WiFi, extra/ improved shooting modes and adjustment options

Things I will jump on it for: BULB RAMPING, WATER PROOFING
2019-9-19
Use props
djiuser_SGtX4I7iJci7
lvl.3

Good luck with the waterproofing!  How do you waterproof all the exposed moving parts of the gimbal?  Enclose all of it I guess, so not out of the equation but not easy either.
It would be fantastic if they could do it though.
2019-9-19
Use props
Sarbbottam
lvl.1

Is there any update on the OSMO Pocket 2?
2019-10-15
Use props
fansfe82067d
Second Officer
  • >>>

Sarbbottam Posted at 10-15 18:36
Is there any update on the OSMO Pocket 2?

I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you (to quote the old joke).  They don't make such announcements so - who can tell?
2019-10-16
Use props
dwsworks
New

India

I clearly see the Osmo Pocket 2 xoming in few days from now. 1inch sensor, built in wifi, built in mic socket, with mini hdmi port amd yes with a wider fov. Low light will improve due to sensor, the height of osmo pocket will increase by 2 cms or so to accomodate mic socket, and extra battery. Moslty it will have a removable battery with extra batteries to carry with you. Most important of all is horizontal and vertical panning. Most important is dual mics front and back with option to choose which ine u want. Hdmi port will allow additional accessories like mini 2 inch or 3 inch pocket hdmi display. Since removable batteries, extra battery as accessories.
2019-12-5
Use props
djiuser_LxT908DCpYn9
lvl.1

Czechia

Why are you so sure? Christmas time is almost over. Why now?
2019-12-5
Use props
InspektorGadjet
lvl.4
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

Trying to make up my head on buying an osmo pocket or action, to go with my mavic mini, and only after come year users are waiting for a pro or version 2?
Is it really missing so much stuff?
2019-12-6
Use props
Sarbbottam
lvl.1
United States

dwsworks Posted at 12-5 09:04
I clearly see the Osmo Pocket 2 xoming in few days from now. 1inch sensor, built in wifi, built in mic socket, with mini hdmi port amd yes with a wider fov. Low light will improve due to sensor, the height of osmo pocket will increase by 2 cms or so to accomodate mic socket, and extra battery. Moslty it will have a removable battery with extra batteries to carry with you. Most important of all is horizontal and vertical panning. Most important is dual mics front and back with option to choose which ine u want. Hdmi port will allow additional accessories like mini 2 inch or 3 inch pocket hdmi display. Since removable batteries, extra battery as accessories.

Are you serious or joking? The feature enhancement that you mentioned is huge and I would be surprised to see it in reality.
2019-12-16
Use props
Sarbbottam
lvl.1
United States

https://www.indiegogo.com/projec ... th-all-your-needs#/  seems to be a better alternative
2020-1-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules