mavic 2 zoom problem with camera
3266 3 2019-4-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_q2NpM3eBOfri
lvl.1
Netherlands

Hello i bought new mavic 2 zoom yesterday ... i upgrade him to new soft ver do all calibrate but..... there is no color option in camera ( foto, video ) .. there is but only ----none8 on 10 times i cant change Auto to manual ... i cant use raw.. jpg... or raw/jpg ..... i tray now downgrade to last soft and instal new one more time but where can be a problem?
2019-4-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi. we're sorry to know about this situation. I would like to ask what is the model of your mobile device? Have you tried to delete and re-install the application? Please save important files and sync the flight records prior to delete the application. You may provide us with a screenshot of this situation for further help. Thank you for continued support.
2019-4-22
Use props
renzf
New
Flight distance : 77913 ft
Italy

DJI Tony Posted at 4-22 14:55
Hi. we're sorry to know about this situation. I would like to ask what is the model of your mobile device? Have you tried to delete and re-install the application? Please save important files and sync the flight records prior to delete the application. You may provide us with a screenshot of this situation for further help. Thank you for continued support.

I have similar problems with the last update:
- sometimes when I power-on the device, the app told me "Inconsistent firmware found". Many times I have updated but the message is still there
- the camera can not focus when I zoom-in more than 35 mm more or less
- the AF switch to manual e continue zoom in /zoom out every 5/6 seconds

:-(
2019-4-24
Use props
Nur Amalina Nina
New

Malaysia

DJI Tony Posted at 2019-4-22 14:55

hi, do know why my camera couldn't zoom. how do i fix it..? pls help
2020-3-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules