Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Please help with otg connection.
707 4 2019-4-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
donny1972
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hey guys I need some help with my otg cable connection.  I recently got a spark and have flew it on wifi connection  a cpl of  times. I bought an otg cable for better connection  but when i plug cables in it only seems to charge  the remote and the remote wont turn on. Can any help please?
2019-4-20
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5910961 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Turn the cable around, the remote HAS to charge the phone!(On Androids)
2019-4-20
Use props
donny1972
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Ok thanks I'll give thay a go.
2019-4-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi donny1972, my sincere apologies for the inconvenience that it caused. We optimized the remote controller for you to be able to use an OTG cable for Android devices. May I know what specific model of mobile device you're using? You can back up your files and sync your flight records and then reinstall the APP. Kindly make sure that you're updating it to the latest APP version. Do you have a spare OTG cable that you can use? If yes, please give it a try so that we can isolate the issue. Thanks for your continued support.
2019-4-21
Use props
SlowSL
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8409 ft
United States

As S-e-ven said, turn the cable around (not the plug, that only goes one way), but the entire cable, end for end.  I had the same problem.  One day it worked, next day it wouldn't.  Apparently the micro usb/micro usb OTG cables are directional.  I marked my cable with a dot, and a matching dot on the controller so I don't have to mess with finding which end needs to go into the RC, and so that the plug does not go in backwards, breaking the RC.
2019-4-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules