DJI care fresh retroactive?
989 1 2019-4-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Detay
New
United States

I've only had my Spark for a few months and I didn't buy the care refresh plan (didn't know about it). I damaged my spark and was curious if the plan is retroactive. Doe's anyone know?
2019-4-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Detay, thanks for reaching out and sorry to know what happened to your drone. This is not the experience we want you to have with DJI. Your drone is eligible for 1 year service warranty for product malfunction. Kindly contact our support team to start up a ticket : https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav and send in the drone for data analysis, we have the professional data analysis team who would do their best to find out the crash reason and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Please take note that DJI will not perform data analysis for cases occurring after the expiry of the warranty period; otherwise, valid charges will apply. After the drone has been repaired in an official DJI Service Center, you will have a chance to purchase DJI Care refresh and you should purchase it within 72 hours after you received the email invitation. Please take note that it is still subject for approval. You can also contact our designated team for more information djicare@dji.com. Thank you.
2019-4-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules