1118 5 2019-4-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Micky Parise
lvl.2
Flight distance : 190207 ft
  • >>>
United States

Spent over $1,800 on the Mavic 2 zoom including DJI Refresh, have the Phantom 3, Phantom 4 Professional, Spark, Mavic and brought the DJI Osmo (which I returned because wasn't what I was looking for, decided on a GoPro Black). Been flying for years. Had a fly away last week, only had my flight record from the flight and my car got stolen with my Ipad in it. Contacted DJI and got the run around and final conclusion is they can't do nothing for me even with purchasing the Refresh. Very, very disappointed in how DJI treats their loyal customers. Maybe time to move on?
2019-4-20
Use props
dronie1965
First Officer
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Out of what you have written i understand that you lost your drone ,  you havent found it and you lost the ipad in which the flight record was. That means you don’t have anything to show. If that is the case than i can understand that dji cannot do a lot and shouldnt be disappointed in them.
Did you maybe sync the records before your ipad got stolen and ever used another device? Than you could sync that device and will get that record otherwise i am afraid the only thing dji might be able to do is give you some discount on a new drone
2019-4-20
Use props
ting-ting
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5871467 ft
  • >>>
United States

See if you can claim the drone on your car insurance because your car got stolen along with your ipad. Hope you had good insurance...
2019-4-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Micky Parise, my sincere apologies for the trouble that it caused. I understand what you feel and this is not the experience we want you to have with DJI.  For lost or stolen drone, unfortunately, it is not covered with DJI Care refresh since it is a replacement insurance. We need the your drone for us to process replacement. You may see the screenshot below for your reference. You can also provide the ticket number so that I can check it on my end. Appreciate your understanding and support. Thank you.

2019-4-20
Use props
djiuser_Y0QrzgFgjpeZ
lvl.1

United States

Had my mavic pro sent for a repair on the camera. That was almost 6 months ago.
Lessons learned:
You ‘have’ to use online payment, don’t send a check
Using DJIs .... format forces you to register with ....
Guest option does not work in ....
Don’t expect to have your account updated with repair information
Online chats for help were useless(no one knew where my drone was)
DJI is a Chinese company, don’t expect any form of transparency in their process
If you must have repairs or maintenance done - definitely use a North American third party
Short Story— seriously consider another manufacturer for a Drone

Today I finally had a email that my drone is under repair. Yet I’m very skeptical about ever seeing it again.
2019-4-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_Y0QrzgFgjpeZ Posted at 4-22 17:33
Had my mavic pro sent for a repair on the camera. That was almost 6 months ago.
Lessons learned:
You ‘have’ to use online payment, don’t send a check

Hi there, we are so sorry for the unpleasant experience with our customer service, I have replied your own thread on 17th, March for more details but received no response yet. Can you please keep us updated in your thread so that we can check what happened and keep improving our customer service? Thank you.
2019-4-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules