Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Crozzy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4859 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,

Can someone please assist?

How do you change email address in dji profile, i no longer have the email address when i created my account and need to add new one.

regards

2019-4-20
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I think you will need to wait for DJI to reply.... bear in mind that its the holidays so i dont know if anyine will be able to assist straight away...
2019-4-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I would like to ask if you used the same email address to activate your drone and register to the DJI GO 4  application as well as in the DJI Forum? The email that you've used to activate the aircraft can't be changed due to that the drone is bounded into that email. However, if you would like to change your email address here in DJI Forum, this may need to consult further into our related team for further check if this would possible. Please let us know the latest update for further assistance. Thank you for continued support.
2019-4-21
Use props
Cellblock776
lvl.2
Flight distance : 647454 ft
United States

Dear, Odin.  Not this poo again.    Tony wants to consult further with his related team to see if this is possible.  
Yeah, as if this hasn't been brought up multiple times already.  There are several threads in this forum going back months asking to fix this issue.  
And It Still Hasn't Been Fixed.  Want a good example?  This thread-
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=134315
2019-4-21
Use props
Crozzy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4859 ft
United Kingdom

Is Nothing straight forward now a days! (I think I will just plod along and hope no issues crop up)

I better not mention the problem I'm having with the go app turning its self off just after take off. I probably wouldn't understand what I have to do.  

2019-4-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules