Oakland ca
2019-4-20
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

only one way to find out, install it and let us know ;)
2019-4-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, thanks for reaching out. It is definitely powerful device.  Even a mobile device or tablet is not listed as a compatible, there's a chance that it will still work fine with DJO Go 4 APP however, we can't guarantee if you can use all the features and functionality of the APP. You can refer on the attachment below for the recommended devices for your drone. Should you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us. Thanks for your support.
2019-4-21
Use props
fans18094883
lvl.2
Flight distance : 70108 ft
United States

Bashy Posted at 4-20 18:04
only one way to find out, install it and let us know ;)

i get no love?
2019-4-22
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sorry, Love Bashy ;)

I couldnt resist, does that make me a bad person?
2019-4-22
Use props
djiuser_lp3jqykeosrP
lvl.2
Flight distance : 261772 ft
United States

Maiden flight on my S10+ this morning.
Good To Go!  
No issues.
VideoCapture_20190423-074504.jpg
2019-4-23
Use props
fans18094883
lvl.2
United States

djiuser_lp3jqykeosrP Posted at 4-23 05:50
Maiden flight on my S10+ this morning.
Good To Go!  
No issues.

what are your phone setting?
M.D
2019-4-23
Use props
djiuser_lp3jqykeosrP
lvl.2
United States

Only change made was NFC to off.
2019-4-24
Use props
djiuser_ZsdTJgmnQKmv
lvl.1
Flight distance : 88957 ft
United States

So far I've flown my drone once with my new GS10+ and it was fine.  I just updated to the 4/18 update since I plan on flying this weekend and couldn't download the updates because my phone keeps shutting off and restarting when I connect to the DJI4 Go app.  Anyone else have this problem with the GS10+?  I'm not sure if this is an app problem or a phone problem.

I was able to download the updates to the Mavic 2 Pro and RC using the DJI assistant on my PC, but when I went to go fly again, my phone turned off and restarted just after plugging in the phone.
2019-4-25
Use props
djiuser_lp3jqykeosrP
lvl.2
United States

Sounds like a phone problem.   I did a "plug & play" the day after I got the S10+ with no such issue.  I did make sure to change the power saving features.  Specifically the "turn off screen after 1 minute of inactivity ".
2019-4-26
Use props
djiuser_ZsdTJgmnQKmv
lvl.1
United States

After doing more testing, I found that when I finally get my S10+ hooked up, it wont give off any of the sounds like when it says landing or take off, or any of the radar beeps when you're approaching something.   After talking to DJI, it seems like they're having issues with the app and the S10s.  They havent seen the shutting off problems though.
2019-4-29
Use props
fans18094883
lvl.2
United States

djiuser_ZsdTJgmnQKmv Posted at 4-29 10:14
After doing more testing, I found that when I finally get my S10+ hooked up, it wont give off any of the sounds like when it says landing or take off, or any of the radar beeps when you're approaching something.   After talking to DJI, it seems like they're having issues with the app and the S10s.  They havent seen the shutting off problems though.

ill have to try that.. hopefully us s10 users wont be abandoned ?!!
2019-5-1
Use props
djiuser_ZsdTJgmnQKmv
lvl.1
United States

fans18094883 Posted at 5-1 09:20
ill have to try that.. hopefully us s10 users wont be abandoned ?!!

I was just able to snag a smart controller off someone selling a brand new one on facebook market.  Still paid $100 over msrp, but not the crazy numbers people want on ebay.  Im using that for now.  Hopefully the S10s will be compatible soon.
2019-5-3
Use props
Maxi3D
Second Officer
Flight distance : 307621 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-21 07:14
Hi there, thanks for reaching out. It is definitely powerful device.  Even a mobile device or tablet is not listed as a compatible, there's a chance that it will still work fine with DJO Go 4 APP however, we can't guarantee if you can use all the features and functionality of the APP. You can refer on the attachment below for the recommended devices for your drone. Should you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us. Thanks for your support.
[view_image]

Hello, DJI Paladin, I think you guys should update the compatible phone list. I don't see my iPhone XS MAX on it.
2019-5-3
Use props
Antacus
New
United States

* Chime in since I was looking for an answer and saw this post *

I just took my first ever drone flight, DJI Mavic 2, this past weekend. There is a TON to learn but I will say it was rather annoying that my SG10+ had issues. At the house I was able to do all the updates for firmware and flight boundaries without issue. Drone, remote and phone worked like a champ for the 1-2 hours it took to get everything updated. Take it out to my place memorial day weekend  to get some aerial views of my property and I had all kinds of issues with the phone. The SG10+ kept rebooting. I would get everything setup, drone on the ground ready to go and *poof* phone reboots. Actually get the drone in the air and *poof* drone reboots. I'll bet I had no less than five reboots in a 45minute window. I read to change the remote connection from charting to transfer but so far I have not found that setting.

Thankfully the phone just quit rebooting but I still got multiple 'disconnected' messages in the DJI app and the video quit / turned B&W. I am by no means an AV guy, I simply wanted a reliable drone to make videos around my property. See what it looks like before the pond is put in compared to once that is finished. Simple things along those lines for 95% of the folks around here. When the phone was not rebooting and stayed connected I was impressed. I could fly to the back corner of my place, maybe a bit over 1/2 mile as the crow flies, and the video was super responsive.

Back to hunting for how to make the phone / app / drone stay stable.
2019-5-30
Use props
Airheadbit
lvl.3
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-21 07:14
Hi there, thanks for reaching out. It is definitely powerful device.  Even a mobile device or tablet is not listed as a compatible, there's a chance that it will still work fine with DJO Go 4 APP however, we can't guarantee if you can use all the features and functionality of the APP. You can refer on the attachment below for the recommended devices for your drone. Should you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us. Thanks for your support.
[view_image]

Nice list of devices but no Android tablets. Which of these devices will display the drone video without dropping frames of lagging in RC response? I can not find a device that doesn't either lag in RC  response or skip frames including the DJI SMART CONTROLLER which was my next purchase until I spent a few hours on Youtube....
2019-6-15
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_lp3jqykeosrP Posted at 4-23 05:50
Maiden flight on my S10+ this morning.
Good To Go!  
No issues.

You need to start using AEB and the brush tool in Lightroom.
2019-6-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules