Feature suggestions
451 3 2019-4-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
41Flyer
lvl.1
United States

While learning the new drone, I had some thoughts on some feature requests:

• Low Power Mode:  While going in and messing with the settings, the drone is powered on, camera is on, fans are blowing hard, and the lights are blinking ready for takeoff.  Don't wanna fly cause I am just working with the settings.  Would be neat if there was a low power mode where the camer is off, the lights don't blink, and the drone won't fly but we can get into the settings for changing wifi info or other settings.  It could work only when plugged into USB and into a computer so the USB powers all of this.
  • Remote holder: I got the portable charging station that holds 2 batteries plus the drone.  Aweome item!!  But it is missing a place for the remote to go.  There is a usb port we can use to recharge the remote so that is awesome, just no nice place to put it.  I have tried balancing the remote on top of the charging station but it falls off rather easily.  When I put the charging station in it's bag, I wanted to just take the 1 bag out to fly but there was no space for the remote.  Guessing there is a 3rd party fix for this.
  • Car Charger: I was surprised the drone and recharging station did not come with a car charger for the batteries.

I did get the fly more combo that included the charging station and landing pad.  

2019-4-20
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Thanks for sharing your suggestions!
2019-4-21
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

BTW welcome to the forum 41Flyer!
2019-4-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi 41Flyer, we do appreciate your interest in our products and thanks for sharing your thoughts. I will forward your suggestions and rest assured that your feedback will be heard. Thank you for understanding.
2019-4-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules