audio monitoring DJI Osmo Pocket
3822 5 2019-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gunter_Adams
New
Belgium

I hope DJI will make it possible in a future update to monitor the audio levels in the MIMO app also before recording actually starts. For the moment it is only possible to view the audio levels when the device is already recording.
2019-4-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we do appreciate sharing your idea with us that would provide better experience into our valued customers when using the Osmo Pocket and preferred microphone that they used. No worries, this would be forwarded into our related department to see what we could do to make it possible in the future. Thank you for your support.
2019-4-21
Use props
fabio72
New

Italy

Hy, i cant connect iphone 6s to OSMO POCKET. When Mimo tries to connect dosen't reveals any dispositive ... can you help me?
2019-4-23
Use props
fanscae880fa
New

i am having an issue with audio when recording through the MIMO app.  The audio clicks at regular interval.  The problem does not replicate when recording through the Apple native camera app.
2019-10-3
Use props
jtek
New

United States

Thanks for raising this issue. This has been a huge issue for me and my friends while using the MIMO app on the ISMO pocket and OSMO Mobile 3
2019-10-24
Use props
jtek
New

United States

I was referring to the lack of the ability to monitor the audio levels in the MIMO app
2019-10-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules