Gimbal not working + heating
931 2 2019-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
znap101
New
Canada

Hey guys

Ive been using my OSMO Mobile 2 for a few weeks and today the gimball stopped working and it becomes hot. I've always manipulated the Osmo with care and never forced it whatsoever. I've searched on the forum + youtube and It looks like I will have to send it for repair. But before that i'd like to know if there's anybody had experienced the same and how it can be solved besides sending it for repair?

-Yes, I have well balanced it (before every use)
-Auto calibration is stuck at 40% (sometimes 0%)
-It is 100% charged
-No BT connection issue
-Yellow light blinking

Thank you
2019-4-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. May we know if you're getting an error message on the DJI GO app? Regarding the blinking yellow light, I would recommend balancing the mobile device and turned on the Osmo Mobile 2, once the Osmo Mobile 2 is on, you may try to press the Power/Mode button twice quickly to re-center the camera. Please refer to our video tutorial for balancing the mobile phone. Kindly keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you!
2019-4-21
Use props
Stinger1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 205016 ft
Australia

Send it for repair. It is faulty and not something you can fix. DJI Tony needs to read these posts better before he responds as he never answers the questions asked. If your auto calibration is not working to 100% then you are not balanced and that will cause the motor to work too hard hence the heating issue.
2019-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules