3727 10 2019-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans4e88ec63
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1130856 ft
United Kingdom

Hello
I have not used my Phantom 4 Pro Plus in a while.

I would like to know what is the latest version release number and release date for:

Phantom 4 PRO

1) Aircraft
2) Plus Remote controller

I was surprised not to see any update since I last used it many months ago. Is this true? no updates, Is support and updates being discontinued the Phanton 4 Pro Plus??

Thanks

2019-4-21
Use props
Cellblock776
lvl.2
Flight distance : 647454 ft
United States

Wait, you actually want more updates?  Why?  If it's working fine then leave it alone.  
2019-4-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. You may refer to the details below for the current latest firmware version of the Phantom 4 Pro. Unfortunately, hasn't been cascaded to us if there will be an upcoming update for the Phantom 4 Pro+, however, if there will be an update, our valued customers should be notified on the application. Please let us know if you have further concerns. Thank you for continued support.

Aircraft Firmware: V01.05.0600
Phantom 4 Pro+ Remote Controller Firmware: V1.4.1.0
2019-4-21
Use props
fans4e88ec63
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1130856 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 4-21 14:00
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. You may refer to the details below for the current latest firmware version of the Phantom 4 Pro. Unfortunately, hasn't been cascaded to us if there will be an upcoming update for the Phantom 4 Pro+, however, if there will be an update, our valued customers should be notified on the application. Please let us know if you have further concerns. Thank you for continued support.

Aircraft Firmware: V01.05.0600

Could you please add the dates of release and a link to the release noted for both. aircraft and Pro Pus controller.

It seems almost a year without any updates. It seems weird to have a year passed and no updates. it will look like DJI decided to stop supporting improvements on the Phantom 4 Pro Plus.

Additionally the Pro Plus controller sucks and we were lead to believe updates will be released to improve the controller but nothing appears to be true.

2019-4-22
Use props
Manxmann
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1178793 ft
Australia

Cellblock776 Posted at 4-21 12:54
Wait, you actually want more updates?  Why?  If it's working fine then leave it alone.

My feelings exactly !
2019-4-24
Use props
rustambak
lvl.1
Flight distance : 253166 ft
Kyrgyzstan

Sorry, I do not know English well ...
After the update, does not show the video on the remote. Unable to enter the dji go program.
I specifically shot the video, everything is clear.

2019-4-28
Use props
Edward J Smith
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1852408 ft
  • >>>
United States

rustambak Posted at 4-28 05:56
Sorry, I do not know English well ...
After the update, does not show the video on the remote. Unable to enter the dji go program.
I specifically shot the video, everything is clear.

you might try resetting your remote to factory settings and refreshing the app.
2019-4-29
Use props
rustambak
lvl.1
Kyrgyzstan

Edward J Smith Posted at 4-29 07:01
you might try resetting your remote to factory settings and refreshing the app.

I've already done it. unfortunately did not help
2019-4-29
Use props
Edward J Smith
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

will it let you go into other areas of the app, like settings , flight records etc.?
2019-4-29
Use props
rustambak
lvl.1
Kyrgyzstan

Everything is clear on the video, please see and you will understand my problem.I performed a reset of the console, updated the firmware of the console. Did not help...

2019-4-29
Use props
Edward J Smith
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

your video does not answer the question, can you get into the other areas like the flight records or settings? Is it just not responding to "go fly" or is the entire screen unresponsive?
2019-4-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules