12Next >
1944 41 2019-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gusporto
lvl.2
Flight distance : 892861 ft
Brazil

I can´t calibrate de IMU.. I tried several times but the app informed the error 13 and do not calibrate.I tried to downgrade the firmware by Assistant 2 and don´t show me any other firmware before .620, also i tried to factory restory and nothng hapness...
What can i do??
2019-4-21
Use props
3BEPb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 165928 ft
  • >>>
United States

What drone and what device you are using?
Try to calibrate using different phone or tablet
2019-4-21
Use props
Gusporto
lvl.2
Brazil

3BEPb Posted at 4-21 12:42
What drone and what device you are using?
Try to calibrate using different phone or tablet

Is the Mavic Air.. I am using the Galaxy A7 2017.. i always could calibrate.. i don´t know but i think that is the new firmware... i updated last week.. and was the first time that i tried to calibrate...
2019-4-21
Use props
3BEPb
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Eliminate the variables. Try iOS device. Success or not you will know for sure it’s not that.
I tried to update my Mavic Air yesterday and dji go 4 detected my firmware up to date and no update needed. Which was strange but fine by me.
2019-4-21
Use props
Gusporto
lvl.2
Brazil

3BEPb Posted at 4-21 12:56
Eliminate the variables. Try iOS device. Success or not you will know for sure it’s not that.

Only to understand.. Why the system on the phone can be the problem? once that the drone receive the command to do the calibration?
2019-4-21
Use props
3BEPb
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

There were instances when switching devises leads to a positive outcome. I can’t explain it. But it seems most problems are due to Android. iOS almost always works perfectly.
2019-4-21
Use props
Gusporto
lvl.2
Brazil

2019-4-21
Use props
3BEPb
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Try to restart it.
Calibrate gimbal first. Restart.
Try calibrating imu
2019-4-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. Would it be possible if you could clarify to us if the drone experience any incidents? Did you ensure that we followed the steps during the IMU calibration? Have you tried to directly connect the phone to the aircraft and re-calibrate the IMU again? You may check our video tutorial for IMU calibration.

2019-4-21
Use props
Gusporto
lvl.2
Brazil

DJI Tony Posted at 4-21 13:22
Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. Would it be possible if you could clarify to us if the drone experience any incidents? Did you ensure that we followed the steps during the IMU calibration? Have you tried to directly connect the phone to the aircraft and re-calibrate the IMU again? You may check our video tutorial for IMU calibration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x36WO2OnIaY

No.. the drone do not had any crash.. Yes I use the steps on the video.. Ihave some experience, Mavic Air is my tird dorne...  I follow all the process. i tried connected on RC and only directly on the phone... in fact I tried all.. I will try to downgrade the firmware.. but how i saw.. it is not possible.. I have the last one.. .620.. before i do that the drone was normaly...
2019-4-21
Use props
Gusporto
lvl.2
Brazil

Completing: The process starts on the app, but after several minutes the app show me the information on the screenshot with errer 13
2019-4-21
Use props
Gusporto
lvl.2
Brazil

Gusporto Posted at 4-21 13:45
Completing: The process starts on the app, but after several minutes the app show me the information on the screenshot with errer 13

I'm already re-intalled the DJI GO 4.. and nothing
2019-4-21
Use props
Gusporto
lvl.2
Brazil

I want to make the downgrade.. I need to make everything before to send the support... I don't think that is the hardware... can't be.. i don't do anything wrong and the dorn was flying okay...
2019-4-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Gusporto Posted at 4-21 14:09
I want to make the downgrade.. I need to make everything before to send the support... I don't think that is the hardware... can't be.. i don't do anything wrong and the dorn was flying okay...

Hi, we're sorry for the late response. Would it be possible if you could try a different mobile device to isolate this matter? If it' would persist, please provide the details below for further assistance. Thank you for your cooperation and again, we do apologize for the inconvenience that it may cause.

*Firmware version of the Aircraft:
*Model of Mobile devices:
*DJI GO 4 app version:
2019-4-21
Use props
Gusporto
lvl.2
Brazil

DJI Tony Posted at 4-21 16:46
Hi, we're sorry for the late response. Would it be possible if you could try a different mobile device to isolate this matter? If it' would persist, please provide the details below for further assistance. Thank you for your cooperation and again, we do apologize for the inconvenience that it may cause.

*Firmware version of the Aircraft:

I will try with another mobile device and send to you back the follow up soon...
2019-4-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Gusporto Posted at 4-22 13:35
I will try with another mobile device and send to you back the follow up soon...

Hi, we do appreciate your cooperation in regards to this situation. You may provide the details that I may need above for further assistance if this phenomenon would persist. Kindly let us know the latest information. Thank you for your support.
2019-4-22
Use props
Gusporto
lvl.2
Brazil

DJI Tony Posted at 4-22 16:40
Hi, we do appreciate your cooperation in regards to this situation. You may provide the details that I may need above for further assistance if this phenomenon would persist. Kindly let us know the latest information. Thank you for your support.
Hi I just have tried to calibrate in another mobile phone.. and still happening the problem..

I tried on Galaxy A7 2017 and Galaxy A8 2018.. both mobiles was working well before this problem and now both mobile not working anymore.. see the pictures below with the firmware and app version like you asked

All are the last version. RC .200 Drone .620 and the app 4.3.16
Screenshot_20190422-223455.jpg
Screenshot_20190422-222301.jpg
2019-4-22
Use props
Gusporto
lvl.2
Brazil

Hi I just have tried to calibrate in another mobile phone.. and still happening the problem..

I tried on Galaxy A7 2017 and Galaxy A8 2018.. both mobiles was working well before this problem and now both mobile not working anymore.. see the pictures below with the firmware and app version like you asked

All are the last version. RC .200 Drone .620 and the app 4.3.16
2019-4-22
Use props
cjr888
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3686988 ft
  • >>>
Czechia

Maybe the latest GO4 app update is the reason. According to Google Play details, update to 4.3.16 went through like 4 days ago. perhaps you could try to find an older version somewhere (4.3.12 for example) and recalibrate through it.
2019-4-22
Use props
Gusporto
lvl.2
Brazil

cjr888 Posted at 4-22 22:30
Maybe the latest GO4 app update is the reason. According to Google Play details, update to 4.3.16 went through like 4 days ago. perhaps you could try to find an older version somewhere (4.3.12 for example) and recalibrate through it.

I can try this too.. but what is strange is that the drone receive the command to calibrate and starts the first step, start beeps in yellow on the button behind the drone.. and after some minutes stop and show the message of the error -13... that is, it receives the command to calibrate. How can I roll back the version of the app?
2019-4-23
Use props
G_Sig
Second Officer
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

Gusporto Posted at 4-22 17:40

This error has been around for long time in many Dji type of drone
from Spark to Inspire 2 and has nothing to do with devices used.
Most of the time it has ended with sending it in for repair.
2019-4-23
Use props
Gusporto
lvl.2
Brazil

G_Sig Posted at 4-23 03:06
This error has been around for long time in many Dji type of drone
from Spark to Inspire 2 and has nothing to do with devices used.
Most of the time it has ended with sending it in for repair.

Ohh man.. without warning or nothing wrong, only stops to funccion?
2019-4-23
Use props
G_Sig
Second Officer
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

Gusporto Posted at 4-23 04:02
Ohh man.. without warning or nothing wrong, only stops to funccion?

You dont see this often but its bettet to fix it than loose your bird.
2019-4-23
Use props
Gusporto
lvl.2
Brazil

Hi "Tony" I waiting you advice.. I sent to you all informatin that you requested..
2019-4-23
Use props
KlooGee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

Gusporto Posted at 4-23 08:43
Hi "Tony" I waiting you advice.. I sent to you all informatin that you requested..

Is there a specific reason you are trying to calibrate the IMU?  Are you getting an error message indicating you need to calibrate it or are seeing some behavior with the flight that makes you decide to calibrate it?

Unless you see these items, it really isn't necessary to do a calibration.

Also, would it be possible to make a video of you trying the calibration and upload it to YT or similar so we can see the process you are following and the behavior you are seeing?  Sometimes being able to see it in action helps to understand what you are running into better.
2019-4-23
Use props
Gusporto
lvl.2
Brazil

KlooGee Posted at 4-23 08:55
Is there a specific reason you are trying to calibrate the IMU?  Are you getting an error message indicating you need to calibrate it or are seeing some behavior with the flight that makes you decide to calibrate it?

Hi Man.. Yes I have some behavior in the air when I flew.. after I could flight normaly but to make sure that everithig okay I would calibrate the IMU.

I have some skills.. that is my third Drone, But I can make a video.. I only stars the process step 1 and he don´t finish the this first step and show me the error.. the app don´t ask me to change the drone position to the second step.. I alredy make this process one time on the mavic air and some times in my Phantoms without problems.. But okay I will make a video and post it..
2019-4-23
Use props
Gusporto
lvl.2
Brazil

KlooGee Posted at 4-23 08:55

Only completing: Now with the fail in calibrate I can´t flight anymore.. because inform that I need to finish the calibration...
2019-4-23
Use props
Gusporto
lvl.2
Brazil

Man.. where are you to help?
2019-4-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Gusporto Posted at 4-23 08:43

Hi, we're sorry for the late response. I've coordinated this situation into our related department for further check. We will keep you posted as soon as we receive the feedback from our designated department. Thank you for your support.
2019-4-23
Use props
Gusporto
lvl.2
Brazil

DJI Tony Posted at 4-23 14:23
Hi, we're sorry for the late response. I've coordinated this situation into our related department for further check. We will keep you posted as soon as we receive the feedback from our designated department. Thank you for your support.

Please I use the drone to work.. I need to solve the problem very soon...
2019-4-23
Use props
Gusporto
lvl.2
Brazil

DJI Tony Posted at 4-23 14:23

Tony why I can't do the factory restore on the assistant 2.. I tried but nothing happened and still the same firmware .620 (the last one).. why??
2019-4-23
Use props
cjr888
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3686988 ft
  • >>>
Czechia

Gusporto Posted at 4-23 03:06
I can try this too.. but what is strange is that the drone receive the command to calibrate and starts the first step, start beeps in yellow on the button behind the drone.. and after some minutes stop and show the message of the error -13... that is, it receives the command to calibrate. How can I roll back the version of the app?

can't post link in here because forum rules and so. but try searching on some sites like apkmirror or so. you'll definitelly gonna find some older version. then just uninstall the one you have in the phone and install the older one manually.
2019-4-23
Use props
Cepheroh
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1691959 ft

Singapore

Hi Gusporto,

Your sensors ACC and GYRO shown disconnected. Same as I have the issue before where I have sent back to DJI replace the motherboard.
I would suggest that you open a case and send back to DJI to check the unit. Hope you get back on the sky soon.
2019-4-24
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The inability to calibrate the IMU is a major defect in the drone leading to critical errors - return it to DJI asap and do not even attempt to fly it until repaired. The device and app are not linked to the IMU - you can try every mobile on the market and the result will be the same. You simply have a defective unit that is not fit for purpose.
2019-4-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Gusporto Posted at 4-23 16:30
Tony why I can't do the factory restore on the assistant 2.. I tried but nothing happened and still the same firmware .620 (the last one).. why??

Hi, we're sorry for the late response. Would it be possible if you could provide us the serial number of your aircraft via PM? We would recommend restarting the drone and re-calibrate the IMU to see if it would help, however, if the situation hasn't changed after calibrating the IMU multiple times, I'm afraid that the aircraft needs to be in service for a further check as our related team verified this particular situation to us. Regarding the factory restore on the DJI Assistant 2, it would restore the settings on the DJI GO 4 app that you've set on this particular drone not the firmware of your aircraft. If you wish to contact our support, please refer to the link below. For additional information, the repair fee would depend on the warranty coverage of the product and the outcome of the damage assessment of our facility team. For further details about the warranty period of the Mavic Air, you may check this link: https://www.dji.com/service/policy

www.dji.com/support

2019-4-24
Use props
cutis
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1695351 ft
United States

Gusporto, you triggered your destiny imu cal ?
Had you not imu cal, you would be perfect okay right now?
If cal demanded by autonomous aircraft, then you should do it.
if none demanded by autonomous aircraft and still you do imu cal, why should you choose to do it?

i am confused why autonomous aircraft demand for imu cal did not result and something elicited you to do it undemanded, weird
2019-4-24
Use props
Gusporto
lvl.2
Brazil

DJI Tony Posted at 4-24 10:28
Hi, we're sorry for the late response. Would it be possible if you could provide us the serial number of your aircraft via PM? We would recommend restarting the drone and re-calibrate the IMU to see if it would help, however, if the situation hasn't changed after calibrating the IMU multiple times, I'm afraid that the aircraft needs to be in service for a further check as our related team verified this particular situation to us. Regarding the factory restore on the DJI Assistant 2, it would restore the settings on the DJI GO 4 app that you've set on this particular drone not the firmware of your aircraft. If you wish to contact our support, please refer to the link below. For additional information, the repair fee would depend on the warranty coverage of the product and the outcome of the damage assessment of our facility team. For further details about the warranty period of the Mavic Air, you may check this link: https://www.dji.com/service/policy

www.dji.com/support

Tony.. today I already called to the DJi Support team in Brazil.. and already sent all informations about the equipment.. it is in warranty fortunatelly until july-19.. and I will send it to the support in Brazil to repair.. according to the support the IMU board is the problem.. tnks.
2019-4-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Gusporto Posted at 4-24 12:15
Tony.. today I already called to the DJi Support team in Brazil.. and already sent all informations about the equipment.. it is in warranty fortunatelly until july-19.. and I will send it to the support in Brazil to repair.. according to the support the IMU board is the problem.. tnks.

Hi, thank you for the update. We're sorry that it ended up sending the unit into the repair facility. Please let us know if you need further help in regards to the process. Thank you for your support.
2019-4-24
Use props
Gusporto
lvl.2
Brazil

DJI Tony Posted at 4-24 12:20
Hi, thank you for the update. We're sorry that it ended up sending the unit into the repair facility. Please let us know if you need further help in regards to the process. Thank you for your support.

Once arrived the unit on repair center and starts the repair process if I have some problem (I hope not), I will let you know..
2019-4-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Gusporto Posted at 4-24 13:31
Once arrived the unit on repair center and starts the repair process if I have some problem (I hope not), I will let you know..

No worries, you could always reach us if you need our assistance. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience.
2019-4-24
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules