Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Russian TV show about anti drone tech.
1063 13 2019-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
3BEPb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 165928 ft
  • >>>
United States

Its in russian. But visual is interesting.

2019-4-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for sharing this video with us. We highly recommend abiding by our local policy when in terms of flying drones to have a peaceful flight. Cheers!
2019-4-21
Use props
Warriewoodlad
lvl.4
Flight distance : 625230 ft
Australia

Interesting video (in a long winded way). DJI drones seem to feature often.
2019-4-21
Use props
3BEPb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 165928 ft
  • >>>
United States

They even have self guided rocket with no explosives. Specifically for use near sport events. Knocks it out of the sky.
2019-4-21
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

3BEPb Posted at 4-21 15:26
They even have self guided rocket with no explosives. Specifically for use near sport events. Knocks it out of the sky.

Yeah but that only works if it's hovering.  If it's a custom drone that can fly 100mph with manuvering like the DJIs in APAS 6-way mode it would be very difficult to aim I think unless they implement super sensitive scientific equipment maintained and calibrated every day everywhere.  Still though, the same trust that nothing would go "wrong" is the same trust as not getting stabbed in the back while in line and people head-on collision at 50mph+ speed zones.  Custom aircraft can even fly at 450+mph.  If a lot of them are in the air there really isn't much anyone can do.  Security would have to be stepped up and the budget would be out of control like the US Debt though I still think it can operate as it doesn't matter if it goes $250T as long as everyone is happy and agreeing with one another otherwise someone might Nuke.

2019-4-21
Use props
Picanoc Jack
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10318117 ft
Canada

simple respect  NFZ  and that goes for everyone and everywhere.
2019-4-22
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Seems everyone is looking at ways to bring these things down!
2019-4-22
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

A bit long.....
And scary
2019-4-22
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Interesting and scary, thanks for sharing
2019-4-26
Use props
lia
lvl.1

Pakistan

Thanks for sharing this video. Before flying drone, it is vital to consider local policies and legal implications.
2019-4-27
Use props
ro_flyer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

Interesting thanks for sharing
2019-5-6
Use props
Neo Supreme
lvl.4
Flight distance : 76329 ft
United States

Wow, that is A LOT of resources dedicated for neutralizing a UAS.  Albeit, from what I gather, it's all old tech based off of manipulating radio transmissions.  I can't speak Russian, but that third tech that prevented the drones from flying in front of the manned aircraft seemed pretty nice.  Though I do understand the concern for managing/neutralizing the risks with UAS's, I can see custom UAS builders, looking to counter some of these technologies.
2019-5-6
Use props
Jenny Lee
New

China

Hello : )

We offer the innovative UAV jammer, shield range 500-3000 meter
Types including handheld, backpack trolley case, vehicle use, large fixed etc.
RF amplifier,VCO,Gain block are also available.
If any interest, please find us here.

*Shenzhen Texin Electronics Co., Ltd*   (www(.)wirelesssignal-jammer(.)com)Contact: jenny(@)wirelesssignal-jammer.com  (86-15576005655)
2020-5-24
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

Jenny Lee Posted at 5-24 19:51
Hello : )

We offer the innovative UAV jammer, shield range 500-3000 meter

The moderators should remove this posting. Wireless jamming equipment is illegal and banned in most countries.
2020-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules