Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How to connect smart controller to windows 10 laptop?
12992 4 2019-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wolfwater69
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1685472 ft
  • >>>
United States

I tried connecting my DJI smart controller to my asus gaming laptop windows 10 and it didn't work, does anyone know how to make it work so that my laptop screen is my fpv screen from my transmitter?
2019-4-21
Use props
ff22
Captain
United States

I think you need to use HDMI output from the controller to another device.  I'm not sure that a laptop can accept HDMI input?  You'd have to check.

I believe that the SC can CAST so you can see if your laptop can accept input via CAST which, I believe, uses wifi.
2019-4-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The Smart controller interface can be displayed on the external monitor by using the HDMI cable. You may follow the steps below for you to enable the HDMI function on your Smart Controller.

*Swipe down from the top of the screen to open the "Quick Settings"
* Follow the diagram on the screen to calibrate your remote controller. Tap HDMI to enable or disable the HDMI connection, hold to enter settings and adjust HDMI resolution, rotation, output mode, and screen zoom.

I've attached the images below for your references. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.

2019-4-22
Use props
djiuser_HxvtGXXghAwV
lvl.1

United States

DJI Tony, the above works when hooking to a monitor but not my computer. I have a Panasonic FZ-G1 Toughpad and when I plug in the HDMI cable it does nothing. How do I get the pad to see the controller and duplicate the controller screen on the pad?
2019-8-22
Use props
Mr Sepo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 929334 ft
Australia

I posted this about a week ago.  This will enable mirroring to your laptop via a usb cable.  https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 7&page=1#pid1932484
2019-8-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules