Quickshot mode
1290 17 2019-4-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EnricoBrun
lvl.4
Flight distance : 917087 ft
Italy

Yesterday after a long time I tried Quickshot (Dronie) and I was surprised to see that the drone returned to its initial position after shooting. Is it normal that return to the initial position? It had never happened to me
2019-4-22
Use props
zappy54
Second Officer
Flight distance : 482260 ft
United Kingdom

Yes returns to start position
2019-4-22
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Ya don't worry it is normal
2019-4-22
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

It's normal
2019-4-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. After the aircraft executes the Quickshot (Dronie) feature, it would return to the initial position, however, it would not record a video when the aircraft is returning to its initial position. May we know what will happen on your aircraft when using this particular feature? Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.
2019-4-22
Use props
EnricoBrun
lvl.4
Italy

DJI Tony Posted at 4-22 09:45
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. After the aircraft executes the Quickshot (Dronie) feature, it would return to the initial position, however, it would not record a video when the aircraft is returning to its initial position. May we know what will happen on your aircraft when using this particular feature? Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.

Simply when I had tried it a month ago the drone had not returned to the starting point, it had remained on the far side. Is there any option I have forgotten? I was surprised that magically he had returned to the starting point
2019-4-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

EnricoBrun Posted at 4-23 10:46
Simply when I had tried it a month ago the drone had not returned to the starting point, it had remained on the far side. Is there any option I have forgotten? I was surprised that magically he had returned to the starting point

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. After the Mavic Air uses the Dronie feature, the drone should return to the initial position unless it's been interrupted. Please see below screenshot from the User Manual on how to exit QuickShot modes. Hope it helps! Thanks for your continued support.
Exit_Quickshot.png
2019-4-23
Use props
djiuser_A0kwRtBVKm89
New

France

Hi everyone. I have a Mavic 2 Pro. I already contacted DJI support for my problem but can't solve it. So if someone can help me : I shot Quickshots in 4k configuration and I can't get it as asteroid or dronie or boomerang... I cannot download the original videos since my phone indicates that it is too loud (over 720 or 1080) and advise to do with computer. I cannot get the results of my Quickshots. When I record in 1080 I have no problem it downloads then it transcods through DJI GO4 on my phone (P20 PRO). But with 4k transcoding sounds not possible so far and I need to operate post production to make the original video look like a Quickshot... does someone know about it? Regards.
2019-5-8
Use props
EnricoBrun
lvl.4
Italy

you have no way to try another device?  like tablet, iPad etc?  I don't know the phone you have but I'm sure the problem is that!
2019-5-8
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

READ THE MANUAL
2019-5-25
Use props
EnricoBrun
lvl.4
Italy

A J Posted at 5-25 11:59
READ THE MANUAL

The matter has been over for some time, nobody asked you anything! Thank you
2019-5-25
Use props
EnricoBrun
lvl.4
Italy

You are very nice! But you're also always off topic
2019-5-25
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

EnricoBrun Posted at 5-25 14:24
You are very nice! But you're also always off topic

PM's have no topic. Good bye
2019-5-25
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

EnricoBrun Posted at 5-25 14:28
I ask you once again to stop writing PM, go elsewhere. No one asked you anything. Be gentle. Thank you.

Please keep things on topic Enrico - you do have a tendency to confuse the issues don't you. Remember, on topic please - and read the manual - it will teach you how to use quick shots and many more elements of flying your first and only drone. We all have to start somewhere. Now, for the second time and hopefully the last, good bye!
2019-5-25
Use props
EnricoBrun
lvl.4
Italy

A J Posted at 5-25 14:29
Please keep things on topic Enrico - you do have a tendency to confuse the issues don't you. Remember, on topic please - and read the manual - it will teach you how to use quick shots and many more elements of flying your first and only drone. We all have to start somewhere. Now, for the second time and hopefully the last, good bye!

I repeat, No one asked you anything. Be gentle. Thank you.
2019-5-25
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

EnricoBrun Posted at 5-25 14:34
I repeat, No one asked you anything. Be gentle. Thank you.

I repeat - good bye and happy reading.
2019-5-25
Use props
EnricoBrun
lvl.4
Italy

Thank you!
2019-5-25
Use props
A J
Captain