Frustrated with Noah (principles)
888 18 2019-4-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Headcase81
lvl.3
Flight distance : 665965 ft
Denmark

Sent in my drone after my first ever crash with a hand written note explaining what happened during the last flights and stating that upon return I would like a new set of wings so that I could get back in the air ASAP, according to the invoice I thereafter received they were not sent. Contacted Noah who seems to be managing my case, got the reply that the drone had been shipped and the case resolved, filled in the questionnaire again stating that I found it to be an odd response and if the drone had not been faulty, (which I have email-confirmation from DJI it was) I would still have the old ones.
No reply........
I wouldn't mind paying if it was my fault which I also stated in the initial letter included upon shipping, as I wrote to Noah during our back and forth if it is the shipping being a problem then send a voucher. Now I find it to be a faulty principle in DJI support. Probably I'm not alone. When you ship for service they ask you not to ship wings, therefore they never receive broken wings and therefore warranty does not cover them???
Question here is how many others have tried the same?
2019-4-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Headcase81, we apologize to hear the new propellers were not sent to you and the support team was not able to help you timely, your concern has been escalated to the higher-level team to look into, we will have someone to contact you soon, please wait patiently.
2019-4-22
Use props
Headcase81
lvl.3
Denmark

Progress. Shortly after the last post I was contacted by another employee at DJI who was alot more understanding, finally my wings are on their way... Hopefully this will be the future policy when it comes to crash cases on warranty...?
2019-4-22
Use props
Headcase81
lvl.3
Denmark

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-22 03:52
Hi Headcase81, we apologize to hear the new propellers were not sent to you and the support team was not able to help you timely, your concern has been escalated to the higher-level team to look into, we will have someone to contact you soon, please wait patiently.

Thank you for fantastic support Mindy..
2019-4-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Headcase81 Posted at 4-22 10:09
Thank you for fantastic support Mindy..

Glad to know your request is on process, hope you will receive them soon, if you have any further concern, please let us know.
2019-4-22
Use props
Headcase81
lvl.3
Denmark

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-22 18:48
Glad to know your request is on process, hope you will receive them soon, if you have any further concern, please let us know.

I got an e-mail telling me to verify my info, did so but no response, tried again, still no response, no tracking or confirmation? What gives, received the drone today, got a replacement unit scratched on the fron panel between the sensors. Yupee..
2019-4-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Headcase81 Posted at 4-23 04:41
I got an e-mail telling me to verify my info, did so but no response, tried again, still no response, no tracking or confirmation? What gives, received the drone today, got a replacement unit scratched on the fron panel between the sensors. Yupee..

I have informed the team to check the email and ship the propellers as soon as possible. May I have a picture of the scratch? How about its performance?
2019-4-23
Use props
Headcase81
lvl.3
Denmark

I had my wife check it upon arrival it's there, but minute, as to performance I have no way of knowing, checked out all dk-suppliers and nobody close have the props in stock so as to the functionality I have no way of knowing, I am charging a battery as I write, will check if the gimbal and everything else are functioning properly. Thanks for your concern.
2019-4-23
Use props
Headcase81
lvl.3
Denmark

I received a call from Caro/Karo? Asking if I would please remove the thread after apologising for the way things have played out. I am not trying to be obnoxious, just trying to get what's fair, so of cause I'm willing to delete what is rectified, my problem is, I don't know how to, some guidance please.
2019-4-23
Use props
Ex Machina
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

Headcase81 Posted at 4-23 07:11
I received a call from Caro/Karo? Asking if I would please remove the thread after apologising for the way things have played out. I am not trying to be obnoxious, just trying to get what's fair, so of cause I'm willing to delete what is rectified, my problem is, I don't know how to, some guidance please.

You used to be able to delete your own posts by selecting the Delete option from the Additional Options settings, accessible when editing your post. This capability was only available to users who had participated in the forums enough to earn the feature. However, it seems no longer available, or at least, I can't find it.

Maybe you could ask one of the forum admins to do it for you?
2019-4-23
Use props
Headcase81
lvl.3
Denmark

Happy to report that the ac, upon update and connecting the drone and controller, seems to be unharmed and functioning, as said prior, since I have no chance to purchase wings anywhere near, I have zero chance of testing the aerial performance..
2019-4-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Headcase81 Posted at 4-23 08:01
Happy to report that the ac, upon update and connecting the drone and controller, seems to be unharmed and functioning, as said prior, since I have no chance to purchase wings anywhere near, I have zero chance of testing the aerial performance..

Sorry to know the team suggested to delete the thread when it is not solved completely. This has been forwarded to the management team for attention.
Please test its performance when you receive the propellers and keep us updated with the result, thank you.
2019-4-24
Use props
Headcase81
lvl.3
Denmark

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-24 05:15
Sorry to know the team suggested to delete the thread when it is not solved completely. This has been forwarded to the management team for attention.
Please test its performance when you receive the propellers and keep us updated with the result, thank you.

Waiting patiently, but so far nothing is even shipped. Hoping for a REALLY speedy courier
2019-4-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Headcase81 Posted at 4-24 07:51
Waiting patiently, but so far nothing is even shipped. Hoping for a REALLY speedy courier

We have informed the team to ship the propellers as soon as possible and will expedite the shipment, I will keep an eye on it.
2019-4-24
Use props
Headcase81
lvl.3
Denmark

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-24 19:51
We have informed the team to ship the propellers as soon as possible and will expedite the shipment, I will keep an eye on it.

Thank you Mindy for all your kind help, it's been a pleasure.
2019-4-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Headcase81 Posted at 4-25 20:09
Thank you Mindy for all your kind help, it's been a pleasure.

The propellers have been shipped out yesterday. Hope you will receive them soon.
2019-4-25
Use props
Headcase81
lvl.3
Denmark

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-25 23:42
The propellers have been shipped out yesterday. Hope you will receive them soon.

I'll get them Monday, I did manage to borrow a set from a friend. So the first run was done today, everything seems fine thanks. And thank you for your help throughout the process
2019-4-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Headcase81 Posted at 4-26 11:29
I'll get them Monday, I did manage to borrow a set from a friend. So the first run was done today, everything seems fine thanks. And thank you for your help throughout the process

Glad to hear that and you are welcome, please contact us any time if you have any concern, we are always here to help.
2019-4-28
Use props
Headcase81
lvl.3
Denmark

I think the previous drone have had issues from the start, the new one actually behaves like a worthy predecessor to mp. Much faster connecting to the app, no nonsense choices to make before being able to fly (before I was always asked whether to transfer data or only photos, taking one option led to app-crash) also better reception on the controller, so happy being back upthere
org_0acc1c185c1c2177_1556302762000.jpg
2019-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules